My resignation

Quovadis

Sup guys

I thought about it for a couple of months.

I won't have alot of time to play anymore as I got promoted to manager at my job and I am still at school (should make a total of 60-70H / week -_-)

I prefer to restrain from admining since I won't have alot of time to play and I will need that time to relax :P

When I do something , I try to do it the best that I can and I am pretty bored of admin duties.

I also am really less active on server as I enjoy more playing etpro.

On another hand , I loved working on CS:GO server and am willing to still contribute if you need any help.

I am also willing to still help catching cheaters and help make server cleans if you guys need me ( or if you want to make me clan friend or whatever ).

I will also still be playing on SW and help you guys make it active.

It was a fun time , I will still be there on HC , SW and Silent #1 to troll ya with my rnades.

Shoutout to Chuckun , Anti , Fish , Mirage , Octane, Sunlight and Silent guys

:cya

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you take care! gl with everything.

continue to be fair as an adm,skilled with your work as a et player 

keep that soul!!! cya 

You're bored of admin duties + need to relax, but you will still do all your admin duties if given clan friend level.. Pfft :P I say you should reconsider the resignation if that's the case xD

But if you really do want to resign, then cya man, it's been good.. Will still catch you in-game either way :)

Chuck

Edited by Chuckun

• Leader

Thanks for writing a post title that doesn't make you seem at Death's Door!

I enjoyed your postings here, though we have never met on the server(s). 

May the road always rise to meet your feet!

You're bored of admin duties + need to relax, but you will still do all your admin duties if given clan friend level.. Pfft :P I say you should reconsider the resignation if that's the case xD

Well I just want to play with no attachement / duties . I dont want to be responsible of anything .

I do love to spot cheaters tough :P