Walking Dead in Black and White?

Ol Smoke

AMC is re-running this entire series in B/W now.

Do you think this zombie show is better in B/W?  Kind of reminiscent of the old stuff from the '50's.

I like both versions, but I am not a re-run kind of guy until it has been several years.

Like yesterday they started the CSI-Las Vegas shows over again with the first one from 2000.  Now

I can watch that, but not something from a year ago.  Too fresh.

I'm trying to envision some a**h**** pitching this idea to a board of directors at AMC.

"We'll run the entire series...all over again....in black and white!"

• Like 2

I kinda like it personally, but I think it's more because it brings back memories of watching old black and white scary movies when I was a kid.. We only had 3 channels on TV when I was a child and on friday nights at around 10pm (A couple hours before the channels went of till the next morning) there was a show that came on called Chiller Theater and my brother and I would stay up and watch the old Dracula and Wolfman movies wiht Bela Lugosi. It was a fun time :D

I'm not watching any show again in B&W LOL. They should save a gimmick like that for like weekend and just run every show back to back. My DVR better not start recording this!