hernia surgery

GraveDigger

Hey don't know if it means anything or if you have been through this type of surgery before, but I had two hernia repairs (umbilical) and was in and out in no time and back on my feet pretty quick. Don't know if that is the same kind you have, but you should be fine as frog hair :D  And just in case I miss it thursday, Happy Birthday!!  :D

Went through 2 hernia surgeries as a preschool kid, went without complications and smooth. I think adults have a somewhat harder time recovering, but you should be fine.

Good luck and fast recovery!

Hope everything goes right.

Hey, dont feel bad for that, think that is ten thousand times better be healthy (even if the surgery still hurts) that pass your birthday with the hernia.

no work or driving for a week. no lifting of anything over 10 lbs for 6 weeks. I can still roll a mouse though:)

Yeah, use this as the best excuse to do absolutely nothing but videogames.