Need a little help from you guys

Wagner J.L

As some of you know i just got out of the marine corps.... and i go from being in charge of 4 mens lives and 100 of thousands of dollars in equiptment and gear to not being able to get a f***ing job at a gas station.. so ive resorted to other methods to get some cash to get by until something gives.... so i entered a contest at a local radio station and the voting method is via text so if i can get all or whoever to send some texts out over the next couple days to get your vote ide really apriciate the help.

Send a text message to 68683 with the word LEGS followed by a space and an 11. thats it, dont put anything else in the text. you can vote as many times through text as you wish and it would be doing me a huuuuuuuuuuge favor that ide be very grateful for. feel free to have everyone you know send in a vote or two. the more the better!

thanks guys... it means a lot.

if the radio station ever sends a text back for any reason other then a responce to your vote just send the word stop and they will not send anything else, i called and asked about this and they said they may send out info such as concert updates and what not... so it thats the case, the word stop will take care of it all... again thanks.

you can vote as many times through text as you wish and it would be doing me a huuuuuuuuuuge favor that ide be very grateful for. feel free to have everyone you know send in a vote or two. the more the better!

if its that easy, I could just write a program that keeps spamming that number... with that message... so basically.. i could ask... "how many votes do you want?" lol

if its that easy, I could just write a program that keeps spamming that number... with that message... so basically.. i could ask... "how many votes do you want?" lol

haha good idea but i think its been tried, they have a section in the rules about web based spamming shit saying those votes will not qualify... but hey i mean you can try and if they dont catch it then sweet. im thinking what 50k votes is ok hahahaha.