F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

Can we please get the weapon's fixed where you can pickup others teams weapons? I don't want it to where you can choose each weapon from limbo, but you need to be able to pickup the other teams. It frustrating and dumbs down the gaming experience. It completely removes the searching for gun ammo part of the game. I've seen alot of people complain about this. It's the equivalent of removing a class from the game imo.

I'd also like to see default spawn shields that act they way they were intended to. Its kinda silly that I can stand right infront of someone while they spawn and kill them even though I was the dumbass that should have got caught. When playing with lower numbers that kinda of stuff makes a difference. Not so much on HC and Silent. Revives should have the default shield too.

Other than that its been really fun to play on it. It has been my go to server the past couple of days. You get that competitive feel that can only be experienced after losing a map in 4 minutes only to turn around and beat it faster :D

• Like 2

• Administrators

Can we please get the weapon's fixed where you can pickup others teams weapons? I don't want it to where you can choose each weapon from limbo, but you need to be able to pickup the other teams. It frustrating and dumbs down the gaming experience. It completely removes the searching for gun ammo part of the game. I've seen alot of people complain about this. It's the equivalent of removing a class from the game imo.

This requires silent mod 0.6.4 in the mean time i will enable other option so that you can pick up all weapons. That bug is fixed in 0.6.4 release.

I'd also like to see default spawn shields that act they way they were intended to. Its kinda silly that I can stand right infront of someone while they spawn and kill them even though I was the dumbass that should have got caught. When playing with lower numbers that kinda of stuff makes a difference. Not so much on HC and Silent. Revives should have the default shield too.

Please report on tracker.

Other than that its been really fun to play on it. It has been my go to server the past couple of days. You get that competitive feel that can only be experienced after losing a map in 4 minutes only to turn around and beat it faster :D

Thanks!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Just a little bug yesterday. Maluco switched class cvop for engi. And keep the sten... and can't take the rifle nade...

I would suggest to report that bug here: 

http://mygamingtalk.com/forums/tracker/

• Clan Friend

I reported everything on tracker as suggestion (not issue) including full info on cvar names and values, in the same order as in Silent Wiki.

Hopefully that would make it easier, and save some time and work for others.

It includes the fieldop without binoculars problem, votes, spawn shields etc. etc.

I hope the post is not too long, sorry Daredevil, I know you said 1 post per issue, but I can't make 10 posts since it's a suggestion about server config as a whole. I wrote my suggestions, then it's up to you to change or not to change the config as you see fit, and when you have time to do it.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I reported everything on tracker as suggestion (not issue) including full info on cvar names and values, in the same order as in Silent Wiki.

Hopefully that would make it easier, and save some time and work for others.

It includes the fieldop without binoculars problem, votes, spawn shields etc. etc.

I hope the post is not too long, sorry Daredevil, I know you said 1 post per issue, but I can't make 10 posts since it's a suggestion about server config as a whole. I wrote my suggestions, then it's up to you to change or not to change the config as you see fit, and when you have time to do it.

Thanks! I added most of it. If i missed any let me know!!

I just tested server.

1)Binculars work field ops have em.

2)picking up gun works, u also get all the ammo on gun not just first clip.

3)spawn shield works.

4) there is now ppsh gun i think its kinda op and if its possible to remove.

But yeah thanks DD for fixing gonna play tonight  hope we get 5v5 atleast :)

I just tested server.

Click  :P

Btw: Nice server! Ty! I played there last weekend! :)

Edited by (Snake)

• Clan Friend

But yeah thanks DD for fixing gonna play tonight  hope we get 5v5 atleast :)

I think it's a temp. workaround, because probably Silent devs screwed up weapons picking when they added extra features, and Daredevil says it will be fixed in next version, so I think it was necessary for now. Either you get that or the 'can't pick enemy weapons' bug.

so was playing some 2v2 and found out new bug cant switch class from dead body , my engy was gibbed and tryed to switch class but couldn't

hmm, maybe it's intended? In vanilla ET you can't steal teammate's uniforms, nor you can with etpro. I think this feature started with etpub, and I suggested to turn it off :ph34r: now I see some players liked it... well