F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

(I'm not sure whether it was just trolling/joke or not, so maybe I'm getting trolled right now, by answering and taking this seriously :P)

But, appealing to majority as if it was a kind of authority ('enormous support'), using words universally and subconsciusly labeled as negative (or positive) by the masses ('dictators' 'democracy'), using strong words when it's not necessary ('hate') are all uberknown fallacies or ways to mislead who reads.

That being said, I like Purefrag, in fact I used to be a regular in the (now dead) element server (for which that map was made), but it's not an objective map.

You could also say that playing purefrag, or playing objectives maps with 20 players or players who go around sightseeing is the same, and maybe there I agree :)

It's there, if it gets voted then ok

toadvine said that beacause its april one [ april fool's day man :P ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Fixed. Sorry was away. Will also work on new maps over this weekend. last 2 weeks where horrible for me..

• Like 2

Ty & Welcome back :)

Someone asked for valhalla station te so 1 on 1 can have a change from pure frag when waiting for people to connect

if were on that topic..

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Blackops_House_of_Pain;97733

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/King_of_the_Hell;65691

• Administrators

TE Valhalla added.

I will also add omni bots so u guys have something to shoot at... it would be only 4 omni bots though and we will give commands so u guys can disable it too.. what u guys say?

• Like 4

• Clan Friend

TE Valhalla added.

I will also add omni bots so u guys have something to shoot at... it would be only 4 omni bots though and we will give commands so u guys can disable it too.. what u guys say?

Of course everyone prefers real players to bots, but as long as they can be disabled for 1on1 and similar cases I see no big problem. Of course it's just something to do while waiting for real players, as an alternative to trickjumping

Did you also fix the voting issue (can't vote before 300 seconds have passed)?

• Administrators

Maybe that is the reason why I could not vote a map when there were only 2 players last night. 

Try again.

Of course everyone prefers real players to bots, but as long as they can be disabled for 1on1 and similar cases I see no big problem. Of course it's just something to do while waiting for real players, as an alternative to trickjumping

Did you also fix the voting issue (can't vote before 300 seconds have passed)?

Can u re try map voting?