Ouija Board...

CJ Brewer aka .nAbish?

Has anyone ever messed with an Ouija Board?.. If you don't know what this is, it's a board that has letters a-z and numbers 1-9 and what you do is try and summon demons and ask them questions.. If you want to know what it is, just search it up on YouTube.. Just wondering if anyone has ever tried one, and if they have, what their experience was... I've never tried it, but kinda of want to, just to see what happens..

I have been curious about them as well, but idk if I could use one with another person because Idk if I would be able to trust them if they were moving it or not!

It kinda scares me though because what if i get haunted by a demon! :XXX

Shit I believe in ghosts and demons, and I wouldn't mind becoming a professional ghost hunter.. Like the tv shows. I really like messing with this kind of stuff... I know I'm stupid, but it really interests me.. I really want to try it, but my girlfriend gets pissed e cause she doesn't like messing with it at all. She got pissed when I started googling it lol. She told me if I was going to do it, then I had to do it away from her and put of her house. Lol she's scared that the demons will try and kill me or posses me, and she's scared to lose me!:P She loves me too much!! Anyway just wondered what people think about the board...

Haha no offense taken man, I've never even heard of it until tonight, and wondered if anyone else has ever heard of it or even tried it.. Seems interesting to me honesty.

• Like 1

I belive in that kind of things but it creeps the shit out of me!

I have never used one but from what I have read, never ever ever ever ask about death. Especially not about how and when you will die.

I have a bit too much respect for messing around with ghosts and demons.

Is better respect than fear, few years ago my dad received a board from a woman, my dad took this board and left it far far far away, when he comes to home the board were in his bed, he burned it, and again the board appears I'm his bed without a damage, the next week he began to pray a little, for some days we heard weird noises, till my dad gave the board to a priest, that day every weird sound ends. It's true, all the family can confirm it.

:basedinatruestory:

Is better respect than fear, few years ago my dad received a board from a woman, my dad took this board and left it far far far away, when he comes to home the board were in his bed, he burned it, and again the board appears I'm his bed without a damage, the next week he began to pray a little, for some days we heard weird noises, till my dad gave the board to a priest, that day every weird sound ends. It's true, all the family can confirm it.

That is scary, mate.

Edited by McFiro

I don't wanna sound like "That guy" hehe, but I have heard that exact same story here also, many times by several different people, in fact it was told to us a kids by the older people. I think it's kind of an "Urban Legend" I personally don't think they really do anything. But who knows hehe.