• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

jaymod hs sounds

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

yellow flash

yellow flash

nublet

• Staff
  • 2,982 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:18
  • Server:Jay1

Donator

Contributor
So ive lost hs sounds few times on jay1 and today i wanted to look what caused i found out if i go to another mod then change mode to jaymod from main menu i lose my headshot sounds. but i esc game and go jaymod they are there so i was wondering if there is some command to turn on and off just headshot sounds i tryed to turn off and on the hit sounds but it did not give headshot sounds back. i dont mind exiting game everytime i switch mod but just if anyone knows better trick :)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Corey

Corey

:omgcat:

• Staff
  • 3,129 posts
I am just really nice
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Panda
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:29015803
Contributor
I noticed this as well actually. I was at the main menu and changed my mod to jaymod so I could change my name before I got into the server. When joining the server I had no HS sounds. Just curious though why do you need to select the jaymod mod at the main menu every time you join?

yellow flash

yellow flash

nublet

• Staff
  • 2,982 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor
if i go to silent 2 the main menu changes so that i dont see the server list on the right side as in other mods i do have the FA menu on right side.
but for other mods its there.

PiaNist

PiaNist

L7: Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,037 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 2-0
yup it happens to me as well specially when i switch from silent to jaymod. restarting ET is the only solution i could do to fix the problem as turning on cl_hitsounds doesnt fix the problem. as for the server list, i manually connect using /connect server.clan-fa.com

SunLight

SunLight

L11: Assassin

• Clan Friend
  • 5,093 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:10
  • Server:ETSW2
Contributor
cg_hitsounds 1 ?

PiaNist

PiaNist

L7: Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,037 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 2-0

cg_hitsounds 1 ?

yup

yellow flash

yellow flash

nublet

• Staff
  • 2,982 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor

cg_hitsounds 1 ?

yeah i turned hitsounds off with 0 and back with 1 but hs sounds still bugged only body shots turned off and on

SunLight

SunLight

L11: Assassin

• Clan Friend
  • 5,093 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:10
  • Server:ETSW2
Contributor

yeah i turned hitsounds off with 0 and back with 1 but hs sounds still bugged only body shots turned off and on

That's a weird bug... I didn't even know you can disable only headshot sounds, I knew that cg_hitsounds 2 makes only headshots, but I have never experienced having only bodyshots sounds (except when my aim is very bad :P)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users