jaymod hs sounds

yellow flash

So ive lost hs sounds few times on jay1 and today i wanted to look what caused i found out if i go to another mod then change mode to jaymod from main menu i lose my headshot sounds. but i esc game and go jaymod they are there so i was wondering if there is some command to turn on and off just headshot sounds i tryed to turn off and on the hit sounds but it did not give headshot sounds back. i dont mind exiting game everytime i switch mod but just if anyone knows better trick :)

I noticed this as well actually. I was at the main menu and changed my mod to jaymod so I could change my name before I got into the server. When joining the server I had no HS sounds. Just curious though why do you need to select the jaymod mod at the main menu every time you join?

yup it happens to me as well specially when i switch from silent to jaymod. restarting ET is the only solution i could do to fix the problem as turning on cl_hitsounds doesnt fix the problem. as for the server list, i manually connect using /connect server.clan-fa.com

• Clan Friend

yeah i turned hitsounds off with 0 and back with 1 but hs sounds still bugged only body shots turned off and on

That's a weird bug... I didn't even know you can disable only headshot sounds, I knew that cg_hitsounds 2 makes only headshots, but I have never experienced having only bodyshots sounds (except when my aim is very bad :P)