Chevy's bullshit truck ad and Toyota's false claim

Ol Smoke

I watched an ad about a guy test driving a Chevy 1500 (1/2 ton) pickup the other day and what a load of bullshit.

There isn't a pickup out there that can pull a tree root out of the ground; not one about 4 1/2 feet across.

If you look closely you will see the root ball has had all the roots cut off, and then sat back into the ground and

some sand put over it. I also noticed the only tire spinning was the right rear. Truck doesn't even have posi-trak.

Chevy is really taking a pounding lately by Dodge and Ford and they resort to this load of crap

Now Toyota is another load of crap. It says it pulled the Space Shuttle. But ask the people who were there. They

will tell you the truth. It only pulled it about 100 feet. I guarantee you that if they hooked that bad boy up to another

truck I know, it would have pulled that thing all the way. And it wouldn't have taken 14 hours.

If you want a truck to look good in, buy a Chevy. If it has to work for a living, buy a Ford Diesel or a Diesel Dodge.

I saw a guy with a 40 foot horse trailer behind a Ford 450 Diesel truck here lately and he had 6 horses in the trailer.

The front 18' of the trailer was a full travel trailer for the people, with the horses in the rear part. He said the total

weight on the trailer was 32,000 pounds. The tongue weight inside the bed of the truck was 4000 pounds.

Now that is a truck!

All I want is truth in advertising.

• Like 1

Cummins is best, i work at a diesel shop in NC.

and chevys commercial is retarded there is now way it can pull a damn stump by its roots like that.

You cant beat a Cummins, it has the most power, most durable engine, most towing capacity and lowest price to repair. AND ITS THE ONLY INLINE DIESEL all the others are crappy v8's diesels!