unban

nrgy

- F|A RECRUITING XP SAVE (8.9.4.227)

- Name you were using at the time you were banned: Pro*Nrgy, nrgy,

- December 2nd, 2012

My previous topic has been locked and I cannot send messages on forums anymore, and I also have been unable to add an admin on xfire to ask them to unban me on servers. This topic can be removed since its a second topic related to the first unban request last year. I am currently banned on Jay1, Jay2, Silent, HC, and Jay3. If an admin could unban I would appreciate it.

^^This topic was supposed to be placed in the unban request area, but I am unable to post anything in that section anymore so I will post here to see if admin can move it to the correct forum section.

Thanks

nrgy

it says something about selecting a prefix?

I can confirm the error later today

Yes, you need to select a prefix when you create a topic. It's below the topic title, if you'd have chosen ET Server, it would have worked.

• Like 1

Gubbi, appreciate the unbanz on servers ofc - thank you for your efforts. It will be some fun games I hope :D

You can remove this thread as I have been unbanned on Jay1..

cu soon mates <3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

/*    I cannot post in the unban section and I cannot send private messages.    */

Game: Wolf ET
 Server Name: F|RECRUITING XP SAVE
 Server IP: 8.9.4.227:27960
 Name/alias you were using at the time you were banned:  Pro*NRGY
 Approximate time / date of ban: Within the last 24-36 hours
 Possible reasons for your ban: I am not sure. Possibly complaining about the maps on Jay1 or using IP addresses from other countries so I can access some FTP servers for my sites. 

Are you filling your own ban report: Yessir.

oneep.jpg

I would contact admin on forums but I still cannot send private messages here on FA forums. 

nrgy 

I tried sending you pm but didn't work , you can send email to DD  @     hellreturns@gmail.com

I will wait to see if he posts here in this thread, or an admin who knows about the situation :DDD

Edited by nrgy