Tea or coffee?

Heretic121

I don't like neither tea nor coffee. I drink water or chocolate/vanilla milk the morning, and I can still be awake for a whole day with sth like 5-6h of sleep time :P

Chocolate milk is awesome. I love that stuff, but vanilla milk I haven't tried yet just because I haven't found it. Please do tell more, got a picture of it or something by any chance?

Also, for me it's no competition since I don't drink coffee, so tea all the way. Be it black tea with milk, green tea with lemon and honey, fruit ones or mint, anything goes. Vanilla and wild cherry were pretty interesting tastes.

Chocolate milk is awesome. I love that stuff, but vanilla milk I haven't tried yet just because I haven't found it. Please do tell more, got a picture of it or something by any chance?

Also, for me it's no competition since I don't drink coffee, so tea all the way. Be it black tea with milk, green tea with lemon and honey, fruit ones or mint, anything goes. Vanilla and wild cherry were pretty interesting tastes.

I think I'm going to disappoint you, but the vanilla milk I drink actually doesn't contain any "real" vanilla (by real, I mean vanilla coming from the orchid) or very little, the vanilla's taste comes from aromas added in the milk; however, I've already tasted milk with real vanilla inside and I can tell you that the taste of the "chemical" one is not even close to the taste of real vanilla milk.

Anyways, here's a picture of the one with aromas if you're interested :P

candy-up-boisson-lactee-uht-arome-vanille-6-x-20-cl-2111215.jpg

As I'm a student and as I'm alone and as milk is pretty expensive, I buy that to drink some milk products.

So they are a sort of milkshakes then, shame. I guess one could mix milk with vanilla at home. Gotta try that out once.

Mmmm good shout! I gotta try this.. If I had any vanilla extract I would do it right now..