Vacation..

Chameleon

I haven't had a vacation since my daughter was born back in 1992.. I raised her by myself so there really wasn't time for much other than her and work. But she is married now and I think it's about time I took a vacation, but I have no idea where I should go.. Any suggestions would just be great!

Will you be going with someone else? City trip or nature? Road trip? Budget?

Last holidays for me were hiking through the nature (urban nature, found a camping spot almost every night and no bears) and city trips to Paris and London. But I guess that since you're from the US that might be a bit inconvenient :P

Alone, budget isn't an issue and I would like to leave the US.. Visit another country, I really don't have preferences other than I don't wanna do anything related to camping out Hahaha...

That's the problem, there are so many awesome places, I don't know where to even start.. I need to zero in on something and go for it Haha.. Having only ever been to the Philippines and Mexico (Both for work and not vacation) I don't know much about other cultures hehe.

Those really are nice!

That's the problem, there are so many awesome places, I don't know where to even start.. I need to zero in on something and go for it Haha.. Having only ever been to the Philippines and Mexico (Both for work and not vacation) I don't know much about other cultures hehe.

Those really are nice!

but WHEN u want to go because in this time of the year, its not worth going to belgium, when ur coming in July or around that, its BEAUTIFUL and worth it

Yeah I would take my vacation in the summer for sure.. I have like 4 weeks I can take and I am going to take all 4 Hahaha

what u can do is:

2 weeks in belgium and 2 weeks in netherlands

both beautiful places to go :)