Problems again

Exact.

Hi guys!

After a period of illness and some really busy times with my company and so on, I was back in action. Now the problems strike again.

I'm ill again, and need to get surgery very soon....... I'm not telling any details about the illness itselfs because I think it doesn't really matter.

About the surgery and recovery

It's an important one, this time they have to take care of a place near my brains (very small area^^) and eyes(bigger than my brain). They told me there are some risks on this surgery. One thig is sure, I will survive.

After surgery I need to recover for at least 3 months, it will not be an easy time.

The conclusion of this story is that I am not very active again for the next months. I will try to be here as much as possible!

See ya! Thx for reading.

ohh bro..i wish you all the best for your surgery and for the fast recover.

i hope you get back sooner,that will mean that you are recovering fast.

Best Wishes bro

LuCkY

Recovery- take it one day at a time. If one day is too much to take, take it one hour at a time. If one hour is too much, take it one minute at a time. If one minute, take it one breath at a time because that breath is life.

Best of luck.