I got arrested.....

Vitall

i know what you mean about them taking their sweet time. been in a cell before. beds cold as ice, hard as a rock, and the lights on the whole time. didnt have to stay the night though. never going back thats for sure and im sure you feel the same way man. better start rebuilding that gun collection.

I have been in Holland in the winter. It's cold. It's much too cold in Holland to be outside at night with your guns in the woods and night vision....you trying to ruin your guns? I guess it doesn't matter, now the police have your guns.

So what did you loose? Your guns?

In America it is possible that the police would have not bothered you at all, or they would have shoot at you. In America we never know what the police will do. But I guess if I went wandering around dressed in military stuff with night vision I would get arrested too...Unless it's in Portland, Oregon. In Portland some of the police like to dress up like Nazi soldiers and pretend. They put up signs that say nice things about dead Nazi SS troopers from the war on trees in our parks.

So I guess maybe if I dressed up as a Nazi soldier the police would think I am a police and leave me alone.

They took the guns, and they told me they will destroy them.

I learned how much I love freedom and my own home!!

Your idea of freedom is a strange one if you were on private land.

Guys. Dont make the same stupid fault like me. Never walk in a forest with a gun when you know that there has been a murder there the night before you go. There is still police, and they don't like you.

Yolo....

Yeah, your lucky you weren't shot. Glad to see you made it out of your ordeal a wiser person. B)