Profit or no profit, I dont care !!

Rop

Hey people,

Im a bit sad about the bitching about profit or no profit, but here are my thoughts.

I DONT CARE !!! I'm having a great time, and when people make money with that it's all fine by me. (not saying they do). When you guy's go to a theme park, you know you pay for fun, and no1 is whining about that.

I realy dont understand whats the fuzz about. Even if they make profit, it's justified with all the hours off work.

And when they dont make any profit, well..... they would deserve it imo.

So can we just have fun in here now and stop the catfight ? It's useless to fight about this kind off stuff, you guy's will never agree with eachother.

For all that have donated: Do not let your emotions get the better hand off you, think about the fun we all have on the servers. Thats worth a couple off penny's......aint it !?

Here's some advise (yeah i know i should stfu)

@Krauersaut: It isnt really classy to slap around in the forums, trying to harm the leaders. You will end up harming the members when the shit really hits the fan !

@Leaders: Be the smart one in this messy situation, dont let it get to you. Just step over the pile off crap this a becomming and look in the future.

Cheers,

Rop

• Like 9

Rainier and I spent all the money on filming Top Gun.......

https://www.youtube....h?v=58QOBqAWNzE

WTF, now i feel really shitty ! Cant even watch it ===>

post-5995-0-34873400-1360608406_thumb.jpg

popcorn-gif-30.gif

What does your baby picture have anything to do with this ?

• Like 2

I agree with speedfact above, this topic wasn't necessary even if it was well-intentioned, to me the "cat fight" was already over, no need to "revive" it (even if I agree with most of what you said, rop)

btw haven't seen the movie, but topgun doesn't seem that awesome :P

1) If DD is making money.. idc , if I had money I have still donated , I have sit next to him .. been to his house , I saw his dedication toward clan, server & forums.. If somebody thinks of himself, only him who spent his time in clan.. doing things for clan.. just for reminger its not "only you" its a whole clan who is making effort.

2) Nobody goes to top without making enemies . Real life truth . I know most just keep stalking forums just to see F|A burn to ground.

some random loosers not to mention names ,they left F|A but just keep waiting to post in "I am leaving thread" their pain of why they left F|A, plz get over your periods & complains , you have left already ....plz take a paper and write all your complains on it , I will use it later to wipe my ass with it .

Booooyahh!

• Like 4