Fintard out.

yellow flash

you should make you're own topic, and not using fintard his leave topic to announce your own :P

is this a leave message too : /

yes it is sad many good admins leave / left recently, but according my view there are still enough admins who are still here.

And instead of crying of it and making comments out of dissapointed isn't going to chance anything.

I prefer we now even fight harder to get things good in servers and forum, instead of getting sentimental.

naww just my 2 cents shame so many leaving

i told him to do topic he sayd to lazy so i forced him to write atleast here :P

ya well he still should make his own topic most people dont read through entire post they skim over or read the last couple most people probably wont even see his post mixed in with yours just saying...

you should make you're own topic, and not using fintard his leave topic to announce your own :P

this

yes it is sad many good admins leave / left recently, but according my view there are still enough admins who are still here.

And instead of crying of it and making comments out of dissapointed isn't going to chance anything.

I prefer we now even fight harder to get things good in servers and forum, instead of getting sentimental.

i wouldn make sorrows about the leaving. thats the natural way of a clan, some people join, some people leave.

• Like 2

I was just getting to know you and now you are going away. Hope you stay in touch on forums, servers and xfire. Lot to learn from your expertise in ET and other stuff. Making true friends is very hard, keeping them is even harder. Anyways good luck in your future ventures and wish you a bright life. :)