Fintard out.

yellow flash

So yeah ive been thinking about leaving clan for few months coz me and my friends got small "community/clan" in diff games FA plays and we really thought about expanding it for more and more games but not in recruiting way.

And yeah maybe leaving this clan gives me more free time for school and friends since i wouldn't be sitting spec on server and deal with trolls and cheaters, im not saying anyone demands you to do so but ive allways thought that way.

I have made many friends in this community. Some friends dont last but i hope some last for rest of my life.I've hade pleasure being part of this community and i still be active on forums and servers.

I still help this community in someways but im sick tired of babysitting kids on servers. Im gonna loose it up and play for fun like used to :).

I wanna thank members, leaders, co-leads, staff, founders for all their kindness and help.(special thanks to Jay1 grew i still be playing there with you guys but you can count me out from all the /m f|a perv stuff xD)

I also try to be regular on ts3 specily when im drunk so you can laugh for "raffle"!

Also big thanks for all the boys and girl in the FA irl meet, if you ever plan to do another one count me in if allowed ^^

(In the i also wanna say i didnot make this decision in one night, and not based on 1 topic so please don't start any drama over this)

ass for my lvls do what you see is best but i like the +++ on my name at forums :)

Alcoholic, game addicted fintard out. Peace!

For regulars you can stop poking me on xfire concerning about cheaters and trolls :)

• Like 1

How can we do another irl meeting

Half of us left...

but if I ever visit the land of the fintards you should point out which beers are drinkable

Anyway c u around and gl with your own community ^^

ps. Can you explain that 'raffle' thingie , feeling like I'm missing out on something :P

You bastard.. FU !!

How can you leave me like that :'(

You broke my heart </3

:P

Good luck with your new community, wish you all the best!

Prepare to be abused on jay1!

-X-

You bastard.. FU !!

How can you leave me like that :'(

You broke my heart </3

:P

Good luck with your new community, wish you all the best!

Prepare to be abused on jay1!

-X-

im counting on that u get pants command there so itll be more fun xD