• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

My Resignation

* * * * - 4 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
So please enlighten the rest of us with your true purpose and goal here. We had enough drama in the last 4 years and I hate beating around the bush. I have given you the opportunity before to voice your concerns with me and to implement some of your ideas both which you refused to do as you only wanted to talk to Dare.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Corey

Corey

:omgcat:

• Staff
  • 3,129 posts
I am just really nice
  • Admin:18
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Panda
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:29015803
Contributor

This clan has never reached even close to profit in last 4 years, I would have liked that it did but the reality is that it never did.

Well I know our donation bar never makes it to the end, but what about all the purchases made in the store? The donation bar does not reflect those payments correct?

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
Contributor

So please enlighten the rest of us with your true purpose and goal here. We had enough drama in the last 4 years and I hate beating around the bush. I have given you the opportunity before to voice your concerns with me and to implement some of your ideas both which you refused to do as you only wanted to talk to Dare.

Was that when I raised my concerns and you replied that I have a defeated mentality, should simply take care of things on my own without asking, shouldn't get my panties in a bunch, have a classic white boy mentality, am a hipster, that all this is a married couple fight and that bromance is allowed, that it all boils down to two guys that love each other getting into a fight and you are asking if there is a divorce after party?

Excuse me, but I didn't quite feel like raising any more concerns after that Xfire conversation.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
Poor attempt at avoiding answering my question. Try again?

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
According to what you told me you are clearly here to create a divide between clan members. So good bye Kai.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users