• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

My Resignation

* * * * - 4 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

Spaceballs

Spaceballs

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 381 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:7
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 2-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
Contributor
@Borr*acho:

I think it is a very legitimate way to say good bye. Krauersaut has practically worked for this clan three years. I imagine his xfire list to be very very long... So why not use the forum to inform the people of why he left and at the same time give reasons. He will reach everyone this way. You know, his personal problems with other leaders apart, there are people in the community who cared about him and probably longed to hear something official. That's what the forum is for.
But what the forum is not for is your calling him "obnoxious and attention seeking". That is, with all due respect, ridiculous and uncalled for.

Edited by Spaceballs, 10 February 2013 - 11:18 AM.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Scream

Scream

L10: Grand Master

• Leader
  • 4,167 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=Cpt.Awesome?!
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:54794467
  • T-M:ET: 21-14
    CS: 2-0
Contributor
The last thing we want here is the argument about different points of view. Everybody is free to express his/her opinion about the matter and it should be respected, keep that in mind.

Spaceballs

Spaceballs

• Regular User
  • 381 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:7
  • T-M:ET: 2-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
Contributor
So now it's censorship? There I was getting curious about donations and stuff. And off you go, delete the topic. So much for "free to express his her opinion". Was Krauersauts topic where he asks about donations that uncomfortable?
I
Well then. Thank speedfact for the update. I will stay out of this topic now.

@Krauersaut: All the best to you and thanks for your work.

Edited by Spaceballs, 10 February 2013 - 11:55 AM.

Schlumpfine

Schlumpfine

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,984 posts
I am just really nice
  • Admin:0
  • T-M:ET: 9-7
    COD4: 2-1
    TF2:

Donator

goodbye and a big thanks for everything you did for the clan. (even if you dont agree with me as past of the sga team)

speedfact

speedfact

God of Speed

• Leader
  • 6,760 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Alias:=F|A=Speed/Sexy
  • T-M:28-22

Donator

So now it's censorship? There I was getting curious about donations and stuff. And off you go, delete the topic. So much for "free to express his her opinion". Was Krauersauts topic where he asks about donations that uncomfortable?

The deletion was a mistake. It is now visible. we were just trying to prevent drama. Topics like that should only be answered by the one being asked the question and not by millions of people. No it was no uncomfortable. If it was that uncomfortable it would not be allowed to be reposted.
Let’s just all get along and relax. Yes we all have different viewpoints. Nowhere in there did I see someone posting private messages. He was just referring.
Please everyone relax, say your goodbye or express your concerns but there is no need to go at each other like rabid dogs.

Edited by speedfact, 10 February 2013 - 11:52 AM.

LuCkY*13

LuCkY*13

* Antisocial Psycho *

• Regular User
  • 2,555 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:5
  • Server:Jay2
  • T-M:ET: 12-11
@Closed Topic..i answer here..

Even knowing more,about the internal things that passed,i speak for my self..and i will not stop my help to FA..

Its the clan i love..i will continue to give my help in the way i can...

With more or less..at least i do my part..

even if they made tons of Gold..

And thats what i expect from all ppl to not be affected by this kind of word and personal problems with this or the other..

its nothing to do with me..so i will continue to be my self..and i hope you too..

we just can't forget the hours of fun and plesure we have all together..

why should a personal problem of one affect us all..???

Not to me..

At least i did my part,not asking questions cuz like all of you ..i love to be here,dont you?

And other thing i dont think that we have 52 platinun vip..not even half..and the same for the others..

Corey

Corey

:omgcat:

• Staff
  • 3,129 posts
I am just really nice
  • Admin:18
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Panda
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:29015803
Contributor

@Closed Topic..i answer here..

Even knowing more,about the internal things that passed,i speak for my self..and i will not stop my help to FA..

Its the clan i love..i will continue to give my help in the way i can...

With more or less..at least i do my part..

even if they made milions..

And thats what i expect from all ppl to not be affected by this kind of word and personal problems with this or the other..

its nothing to do with me..so i will continue to be my self..and i hope you too..

we just can't forget the hours of fun and plesure we have all together..

why should a personal problem of one affect us all..???

Not to me..

Its one thing to support a clan that is making a profit and knowing they are making profit. It is a completely different thing to report false information about us not reaching our goal when we might have in fact passed it by several thousand and then to make a topic asking for more donations.

At this point the only one that knows the truth is dare and we are just speculating. So I await for his reply and his reply only.

Edited by Corey, 10 February 2013 - 11:56 AM.

GI-JOE

GI-JOE

Mean old man in a 25 year old body

• Leader
  • 3,430 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Alias:=F|A= GI-JOE
Contributor
It's kind of sad how fast people are to get out their torches and pitchforks at the mere mention of any controversy. Although the questions raised are very much valid concerns and I completely understand because things where money is involved are very serious and not to be joked about...but let us not forget:

As a last point, especially after posting this, I'd like to add that people shouldn't believe everything they read. Use your common sense and think about things before believing them blindly.

by my count there are at least 2 sides to this story, no sense starting a riot before the other half has had their chance to try to explain themselves.

Edited by GI-JOE, 10 February 2013 - 12:03 PM.

speedfact

speedfact

God of Speed

• Leader
  • 6,760 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Alias:=F|A=Speed/Sexy
  • T-M:28-22

Donator

Please guys keep on topic. This is a resignation topic not the donation topic. Next comment like that and I will start deleting postings and that will then lead to locking this topic (which i really really dont want to do)

b0rR*4cHo

b0rR*4cHo

L7: Teacher

• ET Member
  • 1,040 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay1
  • T-M:ET: 8-3
Contributor
#spaceballs
lets break this down

It has been two weeks now since I left the clan and because daredevil hasn't released any form of statement as on why I left so far and JoeDirt resorted to calling it not seeing eye to eye on some things, Why would dare or joe be responsible for releasing a statement as to why he left. That is his responsibility. I feel it is time to list a couple of the reasons why I left. The time would have been 2 weeks ago when he decided to leave. A couple of the reasons, because frankly I don't want to disclose all of them All of them? There should just be one simple reason "I have decided to resign due to conflicting opinions" and because the decision of resigning has been dragged on over the course of more than a year in the end and new reasons appeared almost every day.

I got to know daredevil via Splatterladder where he needed some assistance in 2009. We had some MSN chats and became friends over the course of the next weeks and months. After a while he asked me to join his clan, stating that it would be good to make me Leader in the future. Under the condition that I don't have to play regularly Im confused here, he does not want to play regularly? He only wants the title of leader? and could stay part of the Splatterladder team, I accepted the offer and joined as a trial member. I helped him out with some basic server and website related problems and went through the ladder like everybody else, becoming a full member after a while, then a Staff member, a Co-Leader and finally a Leader. By the time I was a Leader (actually most of it already before), I enjoyed a high level of trust. I had full access to every single server, every control panel there was, had been part of the Administrators forum group in =F|A= and his other forums and even had access to his credit card data. I set up new servers, maintained existing ones, took care of configuration changes, helped with his server hosting business, fixed problems, implemented website changes and wrote a couple of programs to simplify daredevil's and my work. Furthermore I provided some servers over the years. From what I still remember, a CS:S server, two TF2 servers, two Minecraft servers, one ET server, one CoD4 server, a TS3 server and a CS:GO server I will address later on. So I would take this paragraph as his thank you for the challenges that he came across and overcame and that his time spent here he was able to learn a lot and help a lot.

But then it gets sour and bitter after from here on.

In November 2011, daredevil faced some changes in his private life, moved and went inactive for a majority of the time. Over the following months I pretty much took over the technical side of =F|A=. I consulted daredevil whenever he was online and exchanged my views about the clan and problems that necessarily came up over the time. I naturally had some problems with a few members, or as JoeDirt would call it: didn't see eye to eye with everyone, and didn't really make bones about it when I talked to daredevil about them. Over these months I noticed that certain people have a tendency to be especially nice towards certain people, agree with everything these people say, all in all kiss asses to get up the ladder in little time and for some extra privileges. This is drama. The opinion of most of the "higher-ups" is worthless, but when one of the extra nice friends says something, it's worth a mint. When I confronted daredevil about it and we talked about it, I found out that they are all apparently just trying to help and that there had suddenly been some complaints about my behavior because people wouldn't be able to deal with my sarcasm. The person you are all referring to has a wicked sense of humor and most do not understand if he is joking or not either. Of course these people were never named as they had to stay anonymous. One who read the complaint threads about me might notice some similarities and tendencies here. After all, one might even say that when people are about to run out of arguments, they resort to undisclosed others who agree with them. Again drama

I have been dealing with applications for quite a while, going through them regularly and deciding about them based on the rules =F|A= had, the applicant's forum activity and the opinion members had left about them in their thread or the internal threads. Even though this system worked for months, it apparently didn't work good enough and daredevil implemented some new routines - namely spreadsheets where Co-Leaders and Leaders left their opinion on applicants and where daredevil decides about them at a supposedly regular point. Criticizing the new system didn't really work, so after a while I simply stopped caring about it. Unfortunately the spreadsheets lacked their regularity and a lot of the affected people didn't leave their opinion about the applicants in it at all. While originally only Leaders were allowed to promote people higher than level 4 and thus handle applications, over the last months both Leaders and Co-Leaders took care of them. Because =F|A= reportedly always lacked members and some people seemed to prefer noses brown, @ I could argue that everyone who is agreeing with kai that their noses are brown possibly thinking he is going on to form a new clan and that if I sweeten him up maybe I can get a high level approvals were more or less random and rules regarding applications were abandoned. Forum activity and the ability to communicate in English weren't a requirement anymore and =F|A= went for quantity over quality. I thought we were a gaming community based on being fun and not being exclusive. I do not know any full member who cannot speak basic english. Why would we exclude those who speak a different language and whose english is not that good. It will get better as they chat more in english. Then when we have a player who does not speak any english but they happen to speak the same foreign language everything works out. While it was previously impossible for trials to become full members without forum activity, it was easily possible then (and now) and according to daredevil, =F|A= even has level 12 for members who don't want to participate in forum activities. People cannot be as active as others can. As far as I know every admin and trial member that I play with is active on forums.

Talking about rules, =F|A= has a lot of them, which is good. Not good on the other side is that some people simply don't give a damn about them. Some people don't have to report their bans, some people don't have to use valid ban reasons, some people don't have to use valid ban times, some people don't have to follow server rules, some people in high positions act as if they were retarded prepubescent kids and so on. Drama drama dramaWhat's even worse is that there are no consequences for people who don't follow rules. While even children have to face the consequences when they fail to follow rules, people who fail to follow them in =F|A= almost seem to get encouraged to do so. Some people are also too freaking lazy to do their work or do some research on their own - they prefer to ask others and let them do their work instead. There are a lot of examples, unfortunately with more following each day. A part of being a leader is coaching others on how to problem solve and handle situations on their own so that eventually they rarely need help. Whoever he is referring to as encouraging others to develop bad habits is the person he should have brought this up to.

The structure of the clan is a mess. One can't run a clan of 400 members with a casual community model, but one needs to implement business structures to keep everything in order. There have to be clear rules without exceptions, precise procedures people have to follow and most importantly consequences for everyone who ignores these. Roles need to be introduced which need to stick to the rules and procedures and face consequences if they don't. Everyone should have his tasks and duties and nothing more. Especially nothing more because for example people deciding about things concerning games they don't even play should not happen. People who have been doing nothing and people who are inactive need to be removed from their positions, people who disobey the rules and literally do what they want need to be put in their place. There is no need to keep inactive staff on their position when one could assign them to their old positions as soon as they come back - after they familiarized themselves with the new rules and procedures and everything that changed while they were absent of course, or even most importantly. There is an SGA team with people who are permitted to submit screenshots and represent =F|A= on PBBans. There is one member who has access to this team This again is drama, because that person is easily identifiable so why not just mention their name and why mention it here. He is only making that person feel bad. If that person was given that responsibility it is because others thought they were capable of handling it. , whereas a lot of Co-Leaders don't. That's simply ridiculous. Co-Leaders should be responsible for one server and should take care of the regulars and members of their server and should, in consultation with their Leader, decide about promotions of people on their server. Leaders should be responsible of a few Co-Leaders, should focus their time on them and should support them and the servers they take care of in every way. I thought that this is how the ladder worked already. In compliance with the rules. Not as it is now, have a "best friend" in the Co-Leaders group, who gets everything he Again drama. Just mention the he. wants and decides about things he naturally shouldn't because these are Leader's decisions. Some people will always try to exploit a system by finding weaknesses and there are plenty in the current system, both people and weaknesses Seriously?. A system can't work with special treatments for "especially nice people", with constant exceptions, changes and adjustments.

Oh and as far as the ladder goes... remember that group at the top? You know know the 3 founders of FA. It is their clan yes? So they decide how to run it yes? I am sure they are open to suggestions.

=F|A= has had 25 game servers. Other multi gaming clans have a fraction of that. =F|A= has that many servers and constantly complains about a lack of players. On the other hand servers aren't getting shut down. New servers appear and nobody has ever been asked if the clan actually needs more. Daredevil starts servers reportedly as ones to test new settings and these servers are kept online instead of being shut down again. There has been a struggle with PB on CoD4 servers. Due to a bug, people with an outdated PB version got kicked. Instead of keeping PB enabled, it was disabled. Thus people with an outdated version were able to connect to the server, but so were cheaters which lead to dozens of bans every day. Instead of simply enabling PB again, =F|A= was supposedly in constant need of admins, leading to quantity over quality again. So what happens when an admin is not on and no one is there to babysit the server because we went for quality over quantity. And I assure you we are not about quantity. We chose people we feel meet the criteria and ask them to apply and sometimes it works out others it doesnt. Mayhem for me was a mistake. But I have recruited a few others that I am proud to say I had a hand in that.
On another side note. I asked slender to apply because of the reasons I stated in his application and then kai replied with slender should not be in because of an argument with elite walmart security. When I saw that I did some research and found a whole discussion about walmart guy being black ops or something and going on a secret mission then getting busted for lying. So because of that one incident he posted a -1 for slender when he hasnt even been on ET to play to get to know who slender is now. And as far as I have seen he is doing a good job as an admin. Ask questions when he isnt sure about something. Reports trouble players, cheaters, doesnt argue with others and is genuinely liked by many players. But kai would not know that because he hasnt been on.

After I upgraded my operating system to OS X Mountain Lion, I wasn't able to connect to =F|A='s ET servers anymore. Can kai not downgrade to lion or snow leopard? BTW I WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED HELP when I was having problems. Without getting too technical, this was caused by =F|A='s menu file. Mountain Lion isn't able to handle file names with more than 31 characters in ET for some reason. It took a while for me and a lot of testing to figure that out and I emailed daredevil with the solution, asking him to rename the files so that Mac users are able to connect and play on our servers again. He told me that he would look into it. His problem is that if he renamed the file, =F|A='s menu might get overwritten by another clan's menu with a longer name than =F|A='s (this is caused by ET, which loads files in the order of their file names). "Is" - present tense - because now, after almost exactly six months, I am still unable to connect to the servers. After playing a game for nine years, I wasn't able to play on my own clan's servers anymore. Mind you that I was still good enough to fix problems, change rotations and whatnot. Not only I was unable to join the servers, but everyone running an up-to-date version of Mac OS X.

When there were some changes in the clan in early August last year, daredevil asked me to set up a TeamSpeak 3 server and a Counter Strike: Global Offensive server while the game was in the beta phase. Setting up that CS:GO server was a big hassle and it took me almost a whole day to set it up due to the lack of any good how-tos back then, taken that the game wasn't even released yet. I sent him the server information the same day. Exactly two weeks after I set it up and sent him the information, daredevil announced that =F|A= had a new CS:GO server. I was a bit shocked when I found out that it wasn't the one I set up. Looking for a rational explanation, I contacted him and he told me that he would first populate the announced server, which was US-based, and then start the European one I set up. The server hasn't been started in October and so I asked him again. He told me that I could close it because the game is unpopular. When asking why I had to set up that server, he added that I didn't waste a day for nothing, but that I learned how to set up a CS:GO server and that he sees nothing wrong in it. Again we need to know this? This is not something you could have asked him on xfire or somewhere else?

I'm getting hungry so I'm making the rest of this part quick
actually I'm done this is stupid. I don't have the time nor do I care to respond past this point.
Simply my opinion is this post was made for hey look at me look at me I'm quiting and others have not asked why I am quiting and dare has not said anything why I am quiting so I'm going to air out some dirty laundry to get a reaction out of others and try to make dare look stupid

It is dumb and it would have been more respectable to say hey guys I have had a great time, learned a lot, faced new challenges and overcome them, lucky to have met all of you but it is time for me to move on in a different direction due to conflicting opinions. The forums are not a place for me to discuss why as it is a private matter between me and a founder.

Then if someone needs to be nosey I am sure they could xfire him and he would go into a huge rant about why he quit

In October I decided to rework =F|A='s PK3 cleaner, which is basically only a WinRAR SFX archive, and make it available to all operating systems instead of only Windows. I made it flexible, platform independent and even included an offline etkey generator. It has been tested by several people on several platforms, worked great and I received great response, so I asked daredevil to test it and waited for his go to release it. He postponed his review several times and when I asked him about it in an MSN chat we had, he told me he would review it the next day. Mind you that reviewing means downloading and clicking on a button, which would take around 5-10 seconds for a slow user. Four days after the chat I was tired of waiting and simply released it.

It went on and on, mostly in Emails because he couldn't get on MSN. When he came online in October, I let him know about all the points I didn't like in the clan and explained everything. It seemed to me that he didn't quite share my opinion and I let him know that I wouldn't just sit here and do nothing, that he would have to face the consequences sooner or later. When he came online in late November, I told him once again about certain issues. The chat ended with him stating that it is late and asking if we could continue the conversation the next day. Naturally, it wasn't the next day. So from that day on, everything went on in emails. Even though he updated forums, changed map rotations and posted quite a bit on the forums during that time, he was too busy to get on MSN within a month, so we had to continue the conversation in emails. Long emails. A personal highlight for me was him telling me that he wishes we weren't friends and that we would have never met on the day before Christmas, after demanding to continue the conversation. And that I have an attitude which pisses him off on Christmas Eve. According to him I was blowing things out of proportion. There have been a lot of words and he seemed to more and more ignore my emails and just write about unrelated things or assumptions as time went by. I also found out that, according to him, I never did him a favor, but that I did everything merely for the community and because I like doing technical work. Towards the end of the email series, he took longer and longer to reply to my emails. While it first took only a couple of hours for him to reply, it then took 1, 2, 4 - at the end even 15 days to reply to a single email. I loved the clan, the community, the work and the servers and so I wanted to give it a last chance. I came up with a new concept for the clan. He didn't agree with it and didn't share my opinion on some, if not all, points of it. In the end I was simply tired of it and insisted on my resignation.

It was disappointing to see that daredevil didn't give any statement as on why I left. He started my former servers the day after I quit and sent him the configuration files, without a word on why they have a new IP, were down or changed. It was even more disappointing to see that people don't seem to care enough to ask for reasons. And after all it was disappointing to see that after three years of service and dedication to =F|A=, I don't even deserve the Honored Veterans level, despite never having abused any of my rights and having always followed the rules. Besides that, I don't remember having been thanked for my services either. I don't care about my forum group or expect huge credits, but a little thank-you as appreciation would have been nice.

To conclude, it was a great time, I met some awesome people and formed a lot of new friendships. I've tried to be an example and hope I at least influenced a few people in a positive way, just like some influenced me. It wasn't always easy but I always enjoyed (most of) it. I want to thank the community for that. There are a lot of good memories connected with =F|A=, unfortunately the bad ones outweighed them in the end.

As a last point, especially after posting this, I'd like to add that people shouldn't believe everything they read. Use your common sense and think about things before believing them blindly. I'll gladly answer any questions or doubts via Xfire or email.

Latino555

Latino555

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 482 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:4
  • Server:Hardcore ET
I've always thanked Krauersaut for the work he had done for many reasons.

PS. You forgot to include ad revenue in the other thread!

uncasid

uncasid

• Regular User
  • 345 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Alias:=F|A=uncasid
  • T-M:1-0
The complaints I read were much like my issues with Kai.. interesting

A lot of what you were pointing out is easy to solve by being a more approachable person.

And some of them are valid points that I do think should be addressed. As with any organization, it is easy for it to get muddled and confusing. It is all about communication and management, communication being the most important.

Edited by uncasid, 10 February 2013 - 12:46 PM.

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
I will answer your questions very shortly rather than writing whole essay:
1. Expecting to get replies from me when I am changing cities and countries in all together is not going to happen. You were well aware that I was super busy. Everyone gets busy in their life and they take a break but yet when I take one you get hey oh why I am not getting replies. Like all I have personal life and gaming is not my full time job.

2. Do I need to keep creating topics and posts when somebody leaves? No you need to do that and I don't. You left in arrogance and expecting us to say everyone all bow to almighty Kai? No thanks. Issue with you is you have always put yourself above others and you always felt you where something and above everyone.

3. As I said clearly during conversation that I am not going to remove anyone from community because of their inactivity due to real life. We play during our free time to enjoy with friends. FEM got kids so she is inactive. Speedfact got one so he took a break for a while. Aigle is little busy with work and real life and all so he less active and same with Novice.

Our rule was simple from the day me, joe and rainier started the clan. We wanted to build something where players enjoy together and make new friends. Hack sometimes even friend don't talk to each another for months but that doesn't mean if they meet after few weeks or month they need to be super formal and say hi and hello and start from scratch. No.

4. We already had one pk3 cleaner but yet you wanted to release yours and I said ok, I will test it once I get time. Even though I was changing cities you wanted to do it quick. Let me be clear that pk3 cleaner is not top priority for me because we already have working one. I didn't ask you to do it. You wanted to release yourself and expecting me to work on your clock is not going to happen.

5. CS:GO server takes 30 mins to install please stop telling it takes one day. Took me 30 mins to download and install after you decided to shut it down. CS:GO is not much different than CS:S servers. Please stop exaggerating. To install any server doesn't take full one day but to make good server settings take ages and you never did that. I am not saying you didn't do anything but saying oh, I did all is not true either. Same goes for TF2.

6. You also took away all server world data for minecraft and you give reason of propriety control panel which was another BS fed to us. When i asked to transfer players’ world without panel you outright denied it. If we knew from beginner that you were going to do that than none of the founders would have given your permission to run server for =F|A= but alas we all are humans and we learn from mistakes. Going forward we aren't going to give anyone permission to run server for us. After stealing away other players work are you expecting us to praise for you? Please give me a break no one will.

7. Since when we need to keep asking clan for every single thing we do? If we did that then we wouldn't be here. We start servers as we see fit. Just because you don't like Killbox COD4 that doesn't mean no one does. There are tons of players who would like to see it going and play on it. We run the servers as we see fit. On top, we are going to start stopwatch server in ET. Why? Because many of our members asked for it and would like to play on it. Do we need to ask you for that? No, we will not and we never will.

I (Dare, Joe and Rainier) makes today point very clear. We had made community so all can enjoy together, make friends and do our best so every player in FPS enjoys on our servers. We will never kick anyone because someone goes inactive due to their real life. Real life comes first and always will.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21

Its one thing to support a clan that is making a profit and knowing they are making profit. It is a completely different thing to report false information about us not reaching our goal when we might have in fact passed it by several thousand and then to make a topic asking for more donations.

At this point the only one that knows the truth is dare and we are just speculating. So I await for his reply and his reply only.

This clan has never reached even close to profit in last 4 years, I would have liked that it did but the reality is that it never did. I was included in the conversations that Kai and Dare had. It is my own opinion is that Kai left at the end of January and he did not bother letting the rest of the members know perhaps expecting some sort of where is Kai posts (there were few in the member section that he might have been aware of) when those types of threads have not materialized in the regular forum he came back to stir up some trouble. Perhaps he is bitter because Germans stole the canoe I have sent him or perhaps he was just faking his love for me to get to Dare.

Attached Thumbnails

• emails.PNG

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
Contributor
This is cute. Having a long discussion about all this isn't necessary and we already had those, but I'd just like to address a few things.

5. You might be a very talented server administrator, but I'm afraid it really took that long. I do not just download a server and start it, but I tend to implement it into my existing server structure and configure it. There were some problems as well, known problems since the game wasn't released yet and the server in a beta stage. I am glad it took you only 30 minutes. Even though you did it two weeks later - before I stopped my server, not afterwards. I am glad you know that I never made any good server settings, I am sure you are able to tell that without having access to the files. And yes, absolutely the same applies to TF2.

6. Yes of course I refused to give you that. Besides the fact that you did nothing for that server at all and didn't seem to care much, I and GI-JOE have put a lot of time and work into it and I've talked to him about it. If you read the emails carefully, you would have noticed that I did not state the control panel as the main reason, but as a second reason. The main reason was that I did not want to give it away due to the amount of work I invested into it. And in the end, frankly, because of the way the last 3.5 months went. I don't really see why I should save you any work. This is pretty redundant again because we already talked about it in the emails, but if you're trying to find arguments, then fine. I do however find it entertaining how you forgot about everything else and focus on Minecraft only. I ran the servers for years without any problems and did send you the Jay4 and TF2 files, but I understand that including this wouldn't make me look bad. I hope you understand that I don't really care much whether you let anyone run a server anymore.

Thank you JoeDirt for posting some of the emails. I'll gladly post the rest if someone is interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users