Oh Drat...*sigh*

Achiyan

Lima, OH has been nothin but bad luck since i moved back to this "city". A few months back i lost my job for bein late...my first tardy. With that i was able to find time to hop on servers a bit...and with no job means no income, no income means unpaid bills, unpaid bills mean no internet. Lol. Ever since i moved from Georgia, i have had very little online time.

But all is well. For the short while i was back, i noticed that there were many name changes and new members (both regulars and trial/accepted). I will get to familiarize (spellcheck?) myself with you guys soon.

Just wanted to drop a dime and let you guys know that im not dead.

Nice to see an old face around :) welcome back

Lol, have I really been around long enough to be called an 'old face?' Guess it has been a while tho. Wow...

Bitches luv Achiyan!

Damn skippy!

And to all who commented on surrounding Lima areas, yeah, it sucks. Death Hunter should know, he's a few minutes from me.

Lol, have I really been around long enough to be called an 'old face?' Guess it has been a while tho. Wow...

long enough for me :P