New Logo for RPG Gaming

• Administrators

Can u please remove the dot? After RPG ?

In the small font..instead of Role Playing Games.. can we add RPG, MMORGP and RTS Community? What u think?

I'll give it a try later on today.

I need some things:

What colour primarily and secondarily?

Size? (PIXELS/INCHES)

ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR OR PHOTOSHOP? (prefer photoshop though, since you won't be printing this so..)

Can u please remove the dot? After RPG ?

In the small font..instead of Role Playing Games.. can we add RPG, MMORGP and RTS Community? What u think?

This?

2dtb32q.jpg

15yivy0.jpg

I stole the forum background to see what it would look like, I could make it even lighter gray or a different colour

zix7q1.jpg

2qtibk8.jpg

10wi9l0.jpg

I'd prefer a background colour like this, because I don't like blue, only if it's possible to change it all to that colour on the forum

mwzm82.jpg

n62o11.jpg

fthand.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

I like it.. can u make it little smaller? Around.. 420 * 60 if possible and 480 * 80? What u think?

I'll give it a try later on today.

I need some things:

What colour primarily and secondarily?

Size? (PIXELS/INCHES)

ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR OR PHOTOSHOP? (prefer photoshop though, since you won't be printing this so..)

Size posted... for software use any u like... Logo should be kick ass :)

I think the power symbol at the end should be a different color, kind of like the "console" is on? You know what I'm saying? Or even just a glow behind it of a orange or red or something?

• Like 1

• Administrators

The dark gray, light gray or white one?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2dtb32q.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/10wi9l0.jpg

Update: Size updated.

I think the power symbol at the end should be a different color, kind of like the "console" is on? You know what I'm saying? Or even just a glow behind it of a orange or red or something?

Yeah or make the circle smaller and make it go little on upper side? Not sure....

Yeah or make the circle smaller and make it go little on upper side? Not sure....

I like that idea Krayzie, I'll make a few different ones.. give me a few minutes :] Need to do the laundry first

• D..X unpinned this topic