'49'ers learn a lesson about cheating....

Ol Smoke

When the Packers lost due to the field goal that the 49'ers got to do over, I hoped they would have a reckoning in the Super Bowl.

And they did. They lost by those same 3 points. So there !

When the whistle blows game play is stopped...you don't get to go ahead and continue to try the field goal kick. That's cheating SF 49ers.

And you paid for it.

The football gods will make you atone for cheating.

Still you have to give it to them for at least trying to turn it around after the halftime and that power failure.

Yeah they really did make quite a run for it :D

Still you have to give it to them for at least trying to turn it around after the halftime and that power failure.

It was a good come back, it made for a somewhat interesting game.Critics claim that the power outage gave an unfair advantage to the 49'ers but I couldnt see how it affected just one sides ability on the field.

Good game none the less.

The come back sucked, power failure lol knowing from past games it changed the momentum and diminished the onslaught of more touchdowns by the Ravens and a huge upset victory.

They won none the less but I still liked halftime and the commercials.

No one cheats in the NFL, their Millionaires, Lmao!!!

• Leader

A good, dramatic Superbowl. We not only had the dramas of the first half blow-out and the second half come-from-behind-might-win-it, but also the suspenseful drama of waiting for the return of The Light. I wonder if there were some impromptu betting pools on when power would be restored and the game restarted. :)