cant find the etkey

RaNA

With PB not doing anything these days you have to manually get an etkey. Go to etkey.org, and download one, copy/pasta it into your etmain folder.

With PB not doing anything these days you have to manually get an etkey. Go to etkey.org, and download one, copy/pasta it into your etmain folder.

cough cough F|A ETkey generator

• Like 1

I have a backup copy of my ETKEY somewhere. I found it a good way to work. I just used it when i came back to gaming and to FA a week ago after beeing away for many months. That ETKEY was the one still showing in my profile in the member section. I also use it to have multiple copies of ET (one on each on my computers) so i look the same from everywhere i play. And .... i recovered my FA membership cuz i still had it. I just posted in the forums and i got back my level. Isn't it nice ?

With my backup, i dont care with PB Security.

Gengis