Place Vote here for Beginners Map Rotation

Map Selection  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What maps would you like to see in next rotation?

2. 2. What game types would you like to see on next rotation?

• Team Death Match
    • Sabotage
    • Domination
    • Headquarters
    • Search and Destroy

Because the other topic was begining to get really cluttered and hard to tell what everyone wanted I made a poll. So please use the poll and vote for what you would like to see in next rotation. The map rotation will be a 15 map cycle...(give or take a map).

Have any questions please post, but if you are just goin to spam that you love/hate a map please dont post. It's just to make it easier to figure out the new rotation. Will leave this up for about a week then will post new rotation based on everyones feed back.

Thanks and happy gaming.

• Like 1

why you wanna change the gametype of the beginners server? we have 1.6 abnerdog with several gametypes and there is/was the 1.7 mixed gametype server (which was empty the most of the time).

its just to get a feel if people want variety or not....if most of the people want tdm then it shall stay tdm.

we have already mixed gametype servers. they can play there if they want. even if the the people vote for mixed game type, the beginners server should stay at tdm. we are running different game types on different servers, to attrack a lot of people and not only people who wanna play hq, domintion....

Yes, I understand we have a mix server. But I still added it to the poll cause its always nice to know if people would like to change it up. Like I stated before it probably won't change but I am still giving people the option to chose if they would like to add other types.

• Like 1

I'd be fine keeping Beginners a TDM if anyone was EVER on mix gametype. TDM all the time gets stale, but there's nobody to play with elsewhere. :(

So guys. Get on No Marty Mix Gametype every now and then.

Or I'll cut you.

Do not test me.

• Like 1

Last time I was on another server of yours, it was not hard core.

I think more people want hard core, that's why nobody goes into the other servers, but I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Rotation updated based on maps with the most votes, so we'll see how it goes, there's likely to be some unpopular ones...

Leave your feedback and let us know which ones aren't working or which ones need to go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esZ15n6_5JY

• Like 1

Rotation updated based on maps with the most votes, so we'll see how it goes, there's likely to be some unpopular ones...

Leave your feedback and let us know which ones aren't working or which ones need to go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esZ15n6_5JY

cannot wait for tonight :D