Vsay

Chameleon

First off, if there is already a topic on this you are more than welcome to refer me to it Hahaha!

I know the vsay commands for public on ET, but I would like to know the team vsay commands so my team/fireteam will know when I am speaking directly to them i.e. Thanks and all that..

Thanks in advance! :D

The binds for these is what I mean Haha

Edited by -=Chr0n=-

When you press V then 5 that's global, everything else is team based (pressing v1,v2,v3,v4,v6,v7,v8 and everything that isn't v5)

Examples: v51 would say Affirmative in global chat, whereas v41 will say Affirmative in team chat

For fireteam chat you need to be in a fireteam then press Z instead of V to make a voice command/statement.

When you press V then 5 that's global, everything else is team based (pressing v1,v2,v3,v4,v6,v7,v8 and everything that isn't v5)

Examples: v51 would say Affirmative in global chat, whereas v41 will say Affirmative in team chat

For fireteam chat you need to be in a fireteam then press Z instead of V to make a voice command/statement.

Thanks you very much, but these I know. I meant to add them to a button press like /bind q vsay Hi I was wondering how to do that for team chat.. I probably should have mentioned binds in my initial post Hehe.. My bad :D

No it was totally my fault, I didn't mention in the first post that I was talking about binds LOL...

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the info! :D