Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

Dare,

I set up a montly payment (Repeat transaction rather than DD??) but not sure if its come out or not - I havent seen it on my statement this month... Anyway you can check for me and let me know if its not been paid - And i'll set it up on Friday this week.

• Like 1

• Administrators

There you go Dare.  I'll donate the same amount again this year at a later point.  As I stated before I know how much it costs to keep servers up and running.  At one point I had four that I was covering and getting donations was slow if any at all.  I ended up being the money behind the operation and I finally let them all go with the last one fading away this past May 1st.  I sure do not want that happening with what you have going on here so I'll continue to donate.

Thanks for all you and the others do.  Please check the account to verify the $100.00 USD was received and notify me if it was not.  Again thanks for all you all are doing. 

Received! Thank you mate! I am glad u and others who have donated understand!

Dare,

I set up a montly payment (Repeat transaction rather than DD??) but not sure if its come out or not - I havent seen it on my statement this month... Anyway you can check for me and let me know if its not been paid - And i'll set it up on Friday this week.

Can you please create billing ticket with your subscription ID so I can check?

Thanks!

Just got back from holidays and received your message about donating more than $10. I intend on doing so after I start back to work... I just threw in what I could before leaving the province. In a couple weeks I should have another check and be able to throw in a little more.

• Like 2

Dare - I think i may have just spammed you on the billing ticket... I am going to up the $5 monthly to $10... but here is $75 from me so far this year :)

post-7888-0-83056400-1370154469_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Dare 

just renewed my 50$ platinum vip can you check that it was revived thanks id# is osd10346mu909593f

keep up the good work :) need too get my ++++back i miss them o0

• Like 2

• Administrators

Dare 

just renewed my 50$ platinum vip can you check that it was revived thanks id# is osd10346mu909593f

Fixed thanks!

• Like 2

• Administrators

Donated 15,00 $

reference: 1308

invoice: #1894

paypal id ********HU360715P

05 jun 2013

Approved! Thanks!

Dare 

Just FYI: Your next year subscription is cancelled. If you cancelled it intentionally, it's all good and if not you might want to re-subscribe it again. Thanks!

• Like 2