Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

Hey I just checked and I still have the other $50 credit in my account. I didn't realize I still had it hahaha.. Anyway, Dare I need to get that into your hands somehow, but I am not sure how that works.. I hadn't checked that area since I had gotten my VIP membership or I would have done this much sooner lol.. Sorry I am a noob :P

• Administrators

Haven't received any. Please create billing ticket and provide transaction ID so i can look into it. 

Seems at in paypal shows at transfer is done -> (Unique Transaction ID # 54T921782G307940W)

Fixed.

Don't know if the raffles are going well, otherwise I can make some kind of contest and give away a gift card of $50 to the winner. If people like it I might be able to do it monthly.

Maybe that's a better idea since we have members and regulars who can't afford or are not able  to participate in the raffles.

But only with your approval off course.

Issue is with Raffle only few people participate... So basically we are loosing money on it. Last raffle is of COD4 and only one participated... so i had to 15$ from my pocket.. Raffle just doesn't work out. 

What we can do is create some contest and hand out VIP's to the people u choose or are winner for contest.. This way someone get's VIP and F|A get's donation for bills. I don't see any reason sending 50$ to the winner and when we are low on funds. Money could be well spent on server bills. 

Hey I just checked and I still have the other $50 credit in my account. I didn't realize I still had it hahaha.. Anyway, Dare I need to get that into your hands somehow, but I am not sure how that works.. I hadn't checked that area since I had gotten my VIP membership or I would have done this much sooner lol.. Sorry I am a noob :P

You can send it using paypal.

Thanks!

• Like 1

donated 9$  

it was suppose to be 10$ but cardholder subtracted 1 buck

anyways I try harder to donate more often 

• Administrators

donated 9$  

it was suppose to be 10$ but cardholder subtracted 1 buck

anyways I try harder to donate more often 

Approved. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

$12 given, since my credit card works again for this kind of donation :)

• Like 3

Donated $50 to say thank you for all the great servers.  Also grabbed a $25 private slot for Silent Recruiting because I hate being left out when the server is full.. :)

• Like 5

• Administrators

Donated $50 to say thank you for all the great servers.  Also grabbed a $25 private slot for Silent Recruiting because I hate being left out when the server is full.. :)

Fixed u level on HC and Silent yesterday :) Their will be option for custom greetings soon on both servers :)

• Administrators

Donated 0.50 :D

All im having on Paypal goes to you guys :P

Please don't donate 50 cents going forward after Paypal did changes in their transactions :P I have 200 paypal transactions limit ;)

Please don't donate 50 cents going forward after Paypal did changes in their transactions :P I have 200 paypal transactions limit ;)

since when is that new :o

well sorry then (a)

next time ill donate a million to make it up :P