Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

20 in bank for you. Thanks.

Received. Finally bar moving :)

15$

Can you please create billing ticket and provide unique transaction ID? For some reason, I haven't received your donation.

Thanks

$150 donated.

Would also like to give away/donate/sponsor 2 private slots or a Platinum VIP Membership on the next raffle if possible.

• Like 5

• Administrators

$150 donated.

Would also like to give away/donate/sponsor 2 private slots or a Platinum VIP Membership on the next raffle if possible.

Do you want me to add Raffle for it or you can purchase 2 VIP gift cards and donate to anyone who you like. :)

Also for private slots you can do same. Let me know what is your preference.

Thanks!!

• Like 1

• Administrators

done...with errors...

Masa_1964

Haven't received any. Please create billing ticket and provide transaction ID so i can look into it. 

Haven't received any. Please create billing ticket and provide transaction ID so i can look into it. 

Seems at in paypal shows at transfer is done -> (Unique Transaction ID # 54T921782G307940W)

Do you want me to add Raffle for it or you can purchase 2 VIP gift cards and donate to anyone who you like. :)

Also for private slots you can do same. Let me know what is your preference.

Thanks!!

Don't know if the raffles are going well, otherwise I can make some kind of contest and give away a gift card of $50 to the winner. If people like it I might be able to do it monthly.

Maybe that's a better idea since we have members and regulars who can't afford or are not able  to participate in the raffles.

But only with your approval off course.

• 2 weeks later...

i doubt that i get my +++ this year since my summer job gonna be non paid since its internship for school, so no money from that direction and i broke my ipad need to get it fixed and broke some other stuff to so i got some money hole's to fill , but if i get night job for paper man which i hope for i might have some money to get + atleast :)