Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

my debit card that was connected to paypal account i set up when i first donated expired. so i went to add the new card and it says that card is already registered with another paypal account. that makes no sense to me. is there someone i should call?

Hey!

Donated $15.47. Yes weird amount? Yes! I couldn't stand it having $.53cents I had to make it $.00 again ;)

Paypal: 11/22/13 - 96x28381v0231320d

Thanks for the clan, forum and more important =F|A= Hardcore ;)

• Like 2

you could send it to some of our trusted members and have them donate on your behalf we have done this in the past without incident i just cant remember who was willing to do it dare may no who when he reads this

• Like 1

77947865K7228880L

(╯°□°)╯︵ 00˙0ϛ$ Flipping donations :D

Dare, I think you told me for my duplicate VIP that I was set VIP until 2014? So just add this as donation instead of VIP payment please.

• Like 3

year ending soon.. will be good if we get some more donations fast.

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 3

Only $5 from me this month... will donate more next month :)

If we all send 5 dollar its will be big amount!! 5 dollar its small number for us to send to our family. If we all do that it will be big help!!

Confirmation number: 57473188CW7841548

• Like 5

you could send it to some of our trusted members and have them donate on your behalf we have done this in the past without incident i just cant remember who was willing to do it dare may no who when he reads this

I'm not comfortable with sending $50+ in the mail lol. But I could probably send 10 or 20 dollars if u find someone to donate. Maybe give them my login/password and buy vip or whatever

<edit> I live in the USA so USA address would be a must :-\

Edited by HELLFIRE

I'm not comfortable with sending $50+ in the mail lol. But I could probably send 10 or 20 dollars if u find someone to donate. Maybe give them my login/password and buy vip or whatever

lol we dont send cash by mail not a good plan.

i think what they do is give you there bank account info and you transfer whatever amout you like to there account then they donate for you 

I have a paypal account setup. I live in Canada so it takes a little longer to transfer to paypal from my account but I could help you out if you need. I know you don't know me, I would understand if you wanted to use someone else. I just put 50 in my paypal account for you. If you're not interested then it will be for for monthly withdrawls. in about 7 days it will be accessable for me (or you). If you want my info for a transfer, pm me and I will help. As everyone else has mentioned, even 5 dollars would help out.

• Like 1

I have a paypal account setup. I live in Canada so it takes a little longer to transfer to paypal from my account but I could help you out if you need. I know you don't know me, I would understand if you wanted to use someone else. I just put 50 in my paypal account for you. If you're not interested then it will be for for monthly withdrawls. in about 7 days it will be accessable for me (or you). If you want my info for a transfer, pm me and I will help. As everyone else has mentioned, even 5 dollars would help out.

OK, if I lose 15 dollars in the mail no biggie :-\