Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

• Administrators

$15 donated, will donate more later. Thank you!

Another $50 donated and ticket created (Pretty sure I actually did it right this time haha )

Thank u! Both approved!

• Like 1

gonna start donating 10$ regularly once month or twice since i get paycheck 2 times a month. I would waste money on beer anyways so ill be more than happy to put it on good use :P

just sended money on paypal so will donate it after weekend i quess

• Like 2

• Administrators

gonna start donating 10$ regularly once month or twice since i get paycheck 2 times a month. I would waste money on beer anyways so ill be more than happy to put it on good use :P

just sended money on paypal so will donate it after weekend i quess

Thanks! If we reach 4800$ donation mark I can replace old server windows machine hard drive ...just replaced linux ones...

• Like 1

almost 9 months passed and still not in half of the 4800$ mark  we have lots of members and yet its only fracture who donates. If some members think that donatink 2$ is small ammount and not hight enough so they dont well if if 100 members would donate that it would be already 200$. so even if its small ammount dont hesitate to donate and if you dont own a bank card or dont have paypal. You can ask other members to donate in for your money ive done it.

• Like 2

almost 9 months passed and still not in half of the 4800$ mark  we have lots of members and yet its only fracture who donates. If some members think that donatink 2$ is small ammount and not hight enough so they dont well if if 100 members would donate that it would be already 200$. so even if its small ammount dont hesitate to donate and if you dont own a bank card or dont have paypal. You can ask other members to donate in for your money ive done it.

i belive in that and i hope every one realise that all this that we have and can call a 2nd home,dont fall from the sky thats why a 5 euros

monthly donation its nothing for us but helps a lot in keeping the servers and forum with the quality we have atm.We have 100 + members i want to belive that this year we reach the Goal :)

Comon Open your walets ppl ;)

• Like 3

i counted we have 205 members in clan it would make 23$ per player per year to reach that target i get there are some inactive and some member's who just can't donate for some reason. That's okay since we have regulars and members donating more than 23$ per year to cover their share. so for rest if u think u can save money from 1 candy bar/ beer in month you got more than 23$ save in 1 year so just think about it guys.

Just to so all understand in don't blame anyone for not donating because it's not mandatory i posted this just to think about it.

• Like 5

• Administrators

Renewed my Platinum VIP but I think forum sees my ID as Regular User ;)

Billing ticket with transaction ID please

Hmh, tried to purchase silver VIP but refreshed the page. So now I ended up paying 2x Silver VIP instead of one x)

So it makes a total of 45$ in these 2 days. Do I get something?

S-8YS62733JV859202U

S-3N1227381D475042V

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hmh, tried to purchase silver VIP but refreshed the page. So now I ended up paying 2x Silver VIP instead of one x)

So it makes a total of 45$ in these 2 days. Do I get something?

S-8YS62733JV859202U

S-3N1227381D475042V

I converted u extra VIP to donation. Thanks!