Awaitting connection forever

(CWL)frank

Sup y'all

its been almost 2 weeks now since i was playing at your server now i have a problem, for some crazy reason i cannot connect to your jaymod server#1 i cannot see it on the list of server ingame and when i tried to connect by typing the IP address i keep getting awatting coonection and i have no idea why, i have 2 versions of ET in my computer one for 2.55 and one for 2.60 eachone in its own folder, i been using etstarterpro doesnt work, slgamelauncher doesnt work,xfire doesnt work every single one of them i get awaiting connection.on the jamod#2,etpub,nq servers i connect very easy.

I thought the server was offline but i saw it on SL and is up and running, can someone check for me if i was banned because that might the reason why i cannot see the server or cannot connect, and its that the case than can someone tell how i got that if i never had problems in your servers. thanks and i hope someone can help me with my problem.. laters frag ya later.

Edited by (CWL)frank

this happen, problem cos of connection to evenbalance server, follow this

add to your firewall wolf.ET et.exe, be sure it's set to "allow"

follow this tutorial http://fearless-assa...ate-punkbuster/

now also follow this tutorial http://fearless-assa...xe-pnkbstrbexe/

when you are done restart your pc and try to connect ... if you see the same problem while is saying Awaiting connection 10 . at that moment open your console ~ take a screenshot and post it here please :)

thanks for the help now is all good thanks man i really appreciate it laters...

edited: after i done all this i get connection interrupted and kick by PB not sure why and i cant join back for the next 10 minutes i just get awaiting connection. wierd.....

Edited by (CWL)frank