• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Awaitting connection forever

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

(CWL)frank

(CWL)frank

L1: Learner

• User
  • 14 posts
Unknown at this point
Sup y'all
its been almost 2 weeks now since i was playing at your server now i have a problem, for some crazy reason i cannot connect to your jaymod server#1 i cannot see it on the list of server ingame and when i tried to connect by typing the IP address i keep getting awatting coonection and i have no idea why, i have 2 versions of ET in my computer one for 2.55 and one for 2.60 eachone in its own folder, i been using etstarterpro doesnt work, slgamelauncher doesnt work,xfire doesnt work every single one of them i get awaiting connection.on the jamod#2,etpub,nq servers i connect very easy.
I thought the server was offline but i saw it on SL and is up and running, can someone check for me if i was banned because that might the reason why i cannot see the server or cannot connect, and its that the case than can someone tell how i got that if i never had problems in your servers. thanks and i hope someone can help me with my problem.. laters frag ya later.

Edited by (CWL)frank, 10 December 2009 - 02:01 AM.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

-=Medic=-

-=Medic=-

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,148 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:-=Medic=-
Contributor
this happen, problem cos of connection to evenbalance server, follow this

add to your firewall wolf.ET et.exe, be sure it's set to "allow"

follow this tutorial http://fearless-assa...ate-punkbuster/

now also follow this tutorial http://fearless-assa...xe-pnkbstrbexe/

when you are done restart your pc and try to connect ... if you see the same problem while is saying Awaiting connection 10 . at that moment open your console ~ take a screenshot and post it here please :)

(CWL)frank

(CWL)frank

L1: Learner

• User
  • 14 posts
Unknown at this point
thanks for the help now is all good thanks man i really appreciate it laters...

edited: after i done all this i get connection interrupted and kick by PB not sure why and i cant join back for the next 10 minutes i just get awaiting connection. wierd.....

Edited by (CWL)frank, 11 December 2009 - 01:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users