So happy

Kiirby

Hello F|A friends. :D Hopefully the CoD players here didn't forget who I am because I've been missing for a while. (http://fearless-assa...ad/#entry372861)

Black ops 2 is just to fun and I've been busy with editing. :P

But anyways I thought I would stop by and let you all know how I'm doing because you guys are a great family that I miss, so you should know. :D

Some of you knew my girlfriend was pregnant and if you didn't well you do now. Three days ago she gave birth to my son, Deacon Eric, at 1:17am. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 21 inches long. Hes absolutely the most amazing person I've ever met and I've never been happier and tired. Haha ;p

We got released from the hospital yesterday morning and spent our first day home. Both my girlfriend and I had a loooong sleepless night.(No nurses to help us out anymore D:)

But Deacon is completely healthy so far. Only thing we really have a question about is when he gets really cranky he gets red spots every where, but we have a doctors appointment tomorrow for him so we'll find out!

I just thought I'd share and if you guys want to know the complete birthing story(talking to all the dads/moms in this community) I'll be glad to share. :D

Here are some photos!

imagencwo.jpg

imagemfj.jpg

imagefaio.jpg

imageyuo.jpg

• Like 7

Thank you friends.

Im sure the red spots are nothing. Babies are still so sensitive.

My girlfriend thinks they may be hives. She gets them when she gets really stressed, so maybe hes got them too. Hopefully not.

My girlfriend thinks they may be hives. She gets them when she gets really stressed, so maybe hes got them too. Hopefully not.

I Hope not, my baby bro's used to get rashes when they cry too much. But it disappeared when they became 3 years old.

Hurray! Congratulations man!

Cool name for him. How did you come up with the name? If you don't mind me asking.

My girlfriend and I are obsessed with the "Blade" movies(vampires) and the bad guy vampires name is Deacon Frost. We sat on it for a while with other names and decide we would use Deacon. :D