present for 21st birthday of my GF

JamesRyan

Hi,

so the 21st birthday of my girlfriend is in 3 weeks and i've absolutely no idea what to get for her.

We've been together for 2,5 years now, so that makes 3x chrismas and now its the 3rd birthday.

im running out of ideas.

she got jewelry, city trip to cities in europe, tickets for ballet, fancy dinner, fancy dinner cooked by me, ....

so do you have any ideas for a nice birthdaypresent?

:thanks

Cheers

Hi,

so the 21st birthday of my girlfriend is in 3 weeks and i've absolutely no idea what to get for her.

We've been together for 2,5 years now, so that makes 3x chrismas and now its the 3rd birthday.

im running out of ideas.

she got jewelry, city trip to cities in europe, tickets for ballet, fancy dinner, fancy dinner cooked by me, ....

so do you have any ideas for a nice birthdaypresent?

:thanks

Cheers

She got all that from you this birthday? or from other people?

B/c you can never go wrong with Jewelry, especially from you. Or surprise her with a night out like ice skating or going to a bar or club or something else that she enjoys doing.

You've been with her for 2.5 years, what kind of stuff does she like doing? What kind of stuff does she like? What are her favorite flowers? Whats her favorite music (could get tickets to her favorite band)? Give her a massage (back or feet or both)? Check out some tips online about giving massages if you don't know how, it helps.

And better yet, you could combine all these ideas into one awesome birthday. Also include a hand written card with her favorite flowers or chocolate or both! lol

She got all that from you this birthday? or from other people?

B/c you can never go wrong with Jewelry, especially from you. Or surprise her with a night out like ice skating or going to a bar or club or something else that she enjoys doing.

You've been with her for 2.5 years, what kind of stuff does she like doing? What kind of stuff does she like? What are her favorite flowers? Whats her favorite music (could get tickets to her favorite band)? Give her a massage (back or feet or both)? Check out some tips online about giving massages if you don't know how, it helps.

And better yet, you could combine all these ideas into one awesome birthday. Also include a hand written card with her favorite flowers or chocolate or both! lol

this where some presents she got from me in the past.

but the massage is good. and to combine stuff to an awesome present is also a very good idea.

Thanks;)

this where some presents she got from me in the past.

but the massage is good. and to combine stuff to an awesome present is also a very good idea.

Thanks;)

Scented candles and also cream or oil is a good thing to get for a massage :P

• Like 1

Ok serious now.

Like what ajnl said, you can never go wrong with jewelries.

I asked some of my girl friends.

Friends in a relationship : Diamond ring(maybe too early for that ?), Go to Paris, Suprise party by bf, Flowers, a little live action from 50 shades of grey-_-".

Single friends : Necklace, Shoes, Beach Party, Clubbing with all of your friends, spend it with youe family.

Me: Just lay in bed with the guy i love the whole day, play games and watch movies.

• Like 1

Friends in a relationship : Diamond ring(maybe too early for that ?), Go to Paris, Suprise party by bf, Flowers, a little live action from 50 shades of grey-_-".

Thats defenitly to early B)

but you all brought me to some good ideas.

although ive never heard of shades of grey i can imagine what its about :crazy .

and i will install ET on her Computer!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Whatever you decide to get her, don't get something for an 18 year girl, and don't get her anything that says she is older now.

Get her something serious but not leaning toward marriage and that stuff. No diamonds. But a really nice necklace will always say what you mean,

especially a solitaire Ruby/Gold or my favorite Sapphire and Gold. It will mean you recognize her as an adult woman but not old.

• Like 1