• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

cheaters problem here.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

StgsL

StgsL

L3: Novice

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:6
<_< I did mostly play in killhouse before I joined here. Anyway there was a player which I gave a lot amount of bullets and these guy kept going and shoot back at me. The result I got kill by him. Everybody who play in killhouse thought he was a hecker or cheater. I don't get the idea which one is cheater and which one is not and how they banned from game? :confused
:thanks

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

MadHatter

MadHatter

• User
  • 115 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:9

<_< I did mostly play in killhouse before I joined here. Anyway there was a player which I gave a lot amount of bullets and these guy kept going and shoot back at me. The result I got kill by him. Everybody who play in killhouse thought he was a hecker or cheater. I don't get the idea which one is cheater and which one is not and how they banned from game? :confused
:thanks

you can get banned from the game by a clan leader or co-leader. the leaders either were playing and banned him, or were told about it and banned him. the other way would be if punkbuster finally managed to do something right and kicked + banned him.
can you give me his name?

StgsL

StgsL

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:6

you can get banned from the game by a clan leader or co-leader. the leaders either were playing and banned him, or were told about it and banned him. the other way would be if punkbuster finally managed to do something right and kicked + banned him.
can you give me his name?

It was long time ago and I forgot. :( sorry man.

MadHatter

MadHatter

• User
  • 115 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:9
dw about it. if you any other problems just inform co leaders or leaders who can ban him :) happy to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users