• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Question about purchasing game.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

StgsL

StgsL

L3: Novice

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:6
I saw this game in You Tube and felt intresting about that game called "Left 4 Dead2".

Before buy that Left 4 dead2. I want to listen or watch you guys opinion.

Shold I buy this game or not? HOw good is that game? Does it working on online?

:confused

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

-=Medic=-

-=Medic=-

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,148 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:-=Medic=-
Contributor
play the demo and get your own opinion :)

if you have steam the demo is free and available there try it ... if you don't have steam then install and create an account

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:None
Contributor
Friend has that game,it sucks really.But it's your own choice..

StgsL

StgsL

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point
Oh...! :unsure: Then I should trial on steam. thank you for answer on my question guys.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor

Oh...! :unsure: Then I should trial on steam. thank you for answer on my question guys.

Yar do the trial ! I have it on xbox 360 and to be honest it is just the first left 4 dead repackaged. It has new weapons, maps and zombies, but it could have been made into a expansion because there are no graphical upgrades or engine changes(it pretty much have no improvements physics or graphics wise if you play both the 1st and 2nd one back to back). It is definitely not worth the 50 bucks you will pay. More like $19.99.

StgsL

StgsL

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point

Yar do the trial ! I have it on xbox 360 and to be honest it is just the first left 4 dead repackaged. It has new weapons, maps and zombies, but it could have been made into a expansion because there are no graphical upgrades or engine changes(it pretty much have no improvements physics or graphics wise if you play both the 1st and 2nd one back to back). It is definitely not worth the 50 bucks you will pay. More like $19.99.

Wow!!!!!!!
Is that crapy game? :hmm.

Josh/Faded :)

Josh/Faded :)

• User
  • 243 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:0
Personally, I completely hated the first Left 4 Dead. I do have Left 4 Dead 2 but all I've done with it was just bring it up I havn't even played a single map of it. But yeah, try the demo. These kinds of things are more based off YOUR opinion and what style fits you best. Thats why a lot of people hate critics lol..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor

Wow!!!!!!!
Is that crapy game? :hmm.

Not crappy. But I feel it should be cheaper. It is just my opinion lol (dont' listen to me. Go play the demo )

StgsL

StgsL

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point

Personally, I completely hated the first Left 4 Dead. I do have Left 4 Dead 2 but all I've done with it was just bring it up I havn't even played a single map of it. But yeah, try the demo. These kinds of things are more based off YOUR opinion and what style fits you best. Thats why a lot of people hate critics lol..

Thank you Man. :thanks

Connection

Connection

• User
  • 345 posts
Unknown at this point
i haven't played it but i have a m8 who goes through 20+ games a year. he said it was okay but he got bored with it pretty fast.. went back to team fortress 2 after about a week.

not for me. i play like 1-2 games a year that i spend 100+ hours on ( think fallout 3, GTA, zelda-type games etc ).

so my opinion would be it might be worth picking up off the 9.99 used rack or something if you have 3-4 days to burn and like killing zombies over and over and over.. but not worth $20 or more. but keep in mind i like games i can devote months to.

StgsL

StgsL

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point

i haven't played it but i have a m8 who goes through 20+ games a year. he said it was okay but he got bored with it pretty fast.. went back to team fortress 2 after about a week.

not for me. i play like 1-2 games a year that i spend 100+ hours on ( think fallout 3, GTA, zelda-type games etc ).

so my opinion would be it might be worth picking up off the 9.99 used rack or something if you have 3-4 days to burn and like killing zombies over and over and over.. but not worth $20 or more. but keep in mind i like games i can devote months to.

:thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users