What is it?

StgsL

I am always curious about ET clan member. Do u people know what is it?

and also If player banned from here can they reregister? or can they able to play on any server belong in to F|A ?

If u can answer my quyestion I would really appreciate. Thanks

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory IS ET, so et clan member is b/c we play ET , et was originally planned as an add-on for Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but soon became it's own game, a separate entity with full single player, multiplayer, AI opponents and teammates! Well that didn't happen and what we got, while less than planned, is amazing...and FREE! Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free, stand-alone multiplayer only product, which means it's for online play only, but all you need is what you download. You do not need anything else to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, than what you download for free. No Return to Castle Wolfenstein, no additional file packages or monthly charges, just one phat lump of action, and did I mention it was free? (Sorry but people still can't believe it).

try it ! out when ever you like .

and about the banned is up to the admin to ban the username or the users ips . is more lik a step by step process if the admin makes the decision on banning the player in all F|A

• Like 1

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory IS ET, so et clan member is b/c we play ET , et was originally planned as an add-on for Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but soon became it's own game, a separate entity with full single player, multiplayer, AI opponents and teammates! Well that didn't happen and what we got, while less than planned, is amazing...and FREE! Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free, stand-alone multiplayer only product, which means it's for online play only, but all you need is what you download. You do not need anything else to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, than what you download for free. No Return to Castle Wolfenstein, no additional file packages or monthly charges, just one phat lump of action, and did I mention it was free? (Sorry but people still can't believe it).

try it ! out when ever you like .

and about the banned is up to the admin to ban the username or the users ips . is more lik a step by step process if the admin makes the decision on banning the player in all F|A

Thank you for reply and that was helpful.