• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

What is it?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

StgsL

StgsL

L3: Novice

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:6
I am always curious about ET clan member. Do u people know what is it?

and also If player banned from here can they reregister? or can they able to play on any server belong in to F|A ?

If u can answer my quyestion I would really appreciate. Thanks

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

!Chuck4Abuck

!Chuck4Abuck

loser

• Busted Cheater
  • 1,905 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory IS ET, so et clan member is b/c we play ET , et was originally planned as an add-on for Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but soon became it's own game, a separate entity with full single player, multiplayer, AI opponents and teammates! Well that didn't happen and what we got, while less than planned, is amazing...and FREE! Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free, stand-alone multiplayer only product, which means it's for online play only, but all you need is what you download. You do not need anything else to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, than what you download for free. No Return to Castle Wolfenstein, no additional file packages or monthly charges, just one phat lump of action, and did I mention it was free? (Sorry but people still can't believe it).

try it ! out when ever you like .

and about the banned is up to the admin to ban the username or the users ips . is more lik a step by step process if the admin makes the decision on banning the player in all F|A

StgsL

StgsL

L3: Novice

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:6

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory IS ET, so et clan member is b/c we play ET , et was originally planned as an add-on for Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but soon became it's own game, a separate entity with full single player, multiplayer, AI opponents and teammates! Well that didn't happen and what we got, while less than planned, is amazing...and FREE! Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free, stand-alone multiplayer only product, which means it's for online play only, but all you need is what you download. You do not need anything else to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, than what you download for free. No Return to Castle Wolfenstein, no additional file packages or monthly charges, just one phat lump of action, and did I mention it was free? (Sorry but people still can't believe it).

try it ! out when ever you like .

and about the banned is up to the admin to ban the username or the users ips . is more lik a step by step process if the admin makes the decision on banning the player in all F|A

Thank you for reply and that was helpful.

aarop2

aarop2

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 967 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12
Contributor
that was very in depth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users