Weird foods you've eaten?

CookieMonsta

In the Phillipines I had a monkey on a stick once. I was slightly drunk at the time.

They kill the monkey, remove the skin and head then dip it in hot oil. It is served with a soy type sauce and hot mustard.

I sobered up before I ate more than a few bites and gave it to some kid standing by me.

I have eaten chocolate covered fried grasshoppers, and I ate barbecued Rattlesnake. No...it didn't taste like chicken.

But the worse is a Bar_S hotdog. God only knows what is in that thing. It tastes like something coming out of a chicken.

It Finnish tradional food in easter call Mämmi. It is very good but not look so yummy and not so widespread. Its not weird for me but maybe for you. I have never taste weird Food.

mammi_jpg_64740b.jpg

• Like 1

What do you call that then? Coz I think it's somehow similar below, doesnt look good,but taste good for me also. Made up of boiled purple yum and coconut milk, typically called Halaya or halya, not an exotic food.

1308_NewsSP.jpg

seven.jpg

Crickets, brought from Oaxoaxca, Mexico, by a friend, when he returned from a family get together.

Edited by soulJAHmon

One time I ate this weird cake thing.

It was all yellow and hate this white goop inside. It was really gross. I almost threw up. I don't have a stomach to eat adventurously.

I had it when I took a trip to a tiny little nation. It's called America. It's hard to find on a map.

I think it was called a "Twinkie".

• Like 2

One time I ate this weird cake thing.

It was all yellow and hate this white goop inside. It was really gross. I almost threw up. I don't have a stomach to eat adventurously.

I had it when I took a trip to a tiny little nation. It's called America. It's hard to find on a map.

I think it was called a "Twinkie".

HOW DARE YOU

just spreading some love on this topic =)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8967988/Dutch-TV-presenters-cause-cannibalism-storm-after-eating-each-others-flesh.html

+ in syria they have no more food, no international help is allowed, the ppl eat roots and leafs from all trees. If you have no option you eat everything....... (I get quiet when I hear this) =(

Edited by -«LuckystaR»-

I'm not allowed to say the things I eat cause Alex would get grossed out....

Interesting. Umm do you mind telling us if you will consider that as taboo?

:hijack

• 2 weeks later...