WANTED: Suggestions on how to fill new servers

unlawfulsniper

Sup guys, I noticed a new FA clan server called Nitmod (made by =F|A=nitrox). The server runs Nitmod which is a derivative of NoQuarter, but it runs way smoother. Currently, it is all bots with maybe 1 or 2 humans on.

My question is how do we get this server to start filling up? I'll offer a few idea®s about it and you help to fill in some more, cheers :)

- While in full xp recruiting or jaymod server, ask a chunk of players to make a simultaneous move over to Nitmod server

- Offer players complimentary level2 admin on Nitmod if they play there alot. Or maybe, 5k xp Level2, 20k Level3, etc...

- Make hints on other servers that advertise Nitmod and say how players who fill Nitmod server will be considered more seriously for clan entry (for helping the clan after all).

I'm sure I'm missing many good ideas here. What do you think about it?

Nitmod server is for testing this new great mod(imo) and you are all welcome to Play, test, have fun and more important give n!tmod dev teams your feedback

but don't make any project for this server cos this server is temporary server not like we gonna have all time. So please talk more about the mod it self then server

• Like 1

Nitmod server is for testing this new great mod(imo) and you are all welcome to Play, test, have fun and more important give n!tmod dev teams your feedback

but don't make any project for this server cos this server is temporary server not like we gonna have all time. So please talk more about the mod it self then server

I agree. The mod isn't finished, so we shouldn't worry about that type of stuff yet

Just a point, when I was searching for the N!tmod server under the server list, it didn't have the F|A tag in front of it. Will it have it when the final version is released?

And I like mah shovel

Just a point, when I was searching for the N!tmod server under the server list, it didn't have the F|A tag in front of it. Will it have it when the final version is released?

And I like mah shovel

I saw FA tags.

Ok, as for Nitmod, as you say, its a test server and may be off and on, so don't build players on it....yet. Still, my question applies to any of FA's servers that aren't always near full, there are a couple that slip my tongue. Boiled down to a headline, the question is what techniques do we use to prop up low player servers?

Lol damn you hijacked the thread with samwiches and turned it into a joke. Stop that! :)

• Administrators

I saw FA tags.

Ok, as for Nitmod, as you say, its a test server and may be off and on, so don't build players on it....yet. Still, my question applies to any of FA's servers that aren't always near full, there are a couple that slip my tongue. Boiled down to a headline, the question is what techniques do we use to prop up low player servers?

Lol damn you hijacked the thread with samwiches and turned it into a joke. Stop that! :)

Stay and play on it, once ppl show up be nice have fun and they will tell someone and in no time you will have a full server.

I have asked several people on the Jaymod server about their opinions on the Nitmod server, and about half replied "What is N!tmod?", and the other half said it was alright, but way too many bots. I think we should let all FA members know about the server first, before we start to tell everyone else.

Oh and btw, i had crab sammich for lunch today. When are you going to reimburse me? :lol: