Other Raffle Winners: Call Of Duty 4 Game Key

daredevil

Thank you all, I was just lucky :P

So, hope we get more raffle participants on the next raffle draw.

So what are you waiting for, come and join the raffle today! :)

• Administrators

We have sended Pinoy COD4 game through steam.

Remember winners are chosen randomly by raffle script so we don't have control over it.

Any suggestions are welcome..

http://fearless-assassins.com/raffles/

New COD4 game added again for raffle.

One thing I may suggest- A small sub-forum for raffles. This way you can add more information about the raffles, why we do them, and you can also give information on the games being raffled off. I mean, say we ever do a 'package' raffle (humble bundle has great packages for cheap prices) it would be nice to know what's in the package, and what we may be getting.

Also!

I have a copy of Torchlight to donate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchlight

It's pretty fun, highly moddable dungeon-crawling, action RPG something akin to Diablo. Apparently it has a multiplayer mod for it. :) Could throw it in as part of a pack for any of the current raffles going on.

• Like 1

Will be perfectly fit under "general section"

maybe like Kill of Month thing under "which game"? or Raffle Draw Winner thingy under "which game"?

• Administrators

How about offering CS:GO in the February Raffle? Some members told they would be more interested in getting CS instead of Minecraft.

I am not sure if those member know it or not but none of those members who told u that they are interested in CS:GO have entered the raffle ;)

One thing I may suggest- A small sub-forum for raffles. This way you can add more information about the raffles, why we do them, and you can also give information on the games being raffled off. I mean, say we ever do a 'package' raffle (humble bundle has great packages for cheap prices) it would be nice to know what's in the package, and what we may be getting.

Also!

I have a copy of Torchlight to donate

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Torchlight

It's pretty fun, highly moddable dungeon-crawling, action RPG something akin to Diablo. Apparently it has a multiplayer mod for it. :) Could throw it in as part of a pack for any of the current raffles going on.

We can give it as a perk who enters CS:GO and Minecraft raffle :) What u say?

• Like 1

I am not sure if those member know it or not but none of those members who told u that they are interested in CS:GO have entered the raffle ;)

I'll do some advertising in the upcomming days. ;)

Just a question.

What if a participant wants to get 3 raffle tickets for one software CS:GO with the intent of getting more chances to win. Would this case be allowed by concept and from the forum?

If I remember it right, once you purchased one raffle entry of the particular software raffle, the "purchase" cart will be shown as disabled "purchase" button, on which you cannot purchase another entry more than once for that same raffle gaming software. Pls correct me if I remember it wrong.

Mutiple participation are allowed. If anyone can't participate multiple times, please let me know.

When I joined the first COD4 raffle draw, I cannot do multiple entry that time and I noticed that the button was disabled - meaning, the forum is aware that I purchased the raffle entry already - maybe because of my username?

• Administrators

When I joined the first COD4 raffle draw, I cannot do multiple entry that time and I noticed that the button was disabled - meaning, the forum is aware that I purchased the raffle entry already - maybe because of my username?

First one didn't had that option.. I enabled the option from the new raffles. All current raffles have that option :)

• Like 1

Sure thing! When we have a winner, just shoot me a PM and I can make the delivery :)

Will be perfectly fit under "general section"

Yus! Easily noticeable to find. Would be good just to have a place to post about individual raffles for the month that we can post game descriptions, reviews, screenshots and/or videos. Try to sell the raffles as much as possible. ^_^

Edited by ♥ SiN ♥