harry potter

deano

• 2 weeks later...

firstly how can you hate harry potter?????? secondly they are films not episodes (though this is just pedentry). if by the new one you mean the 6th film then yes it is very good, though if you are an avid reader (like me lol) you may be slightly annoyed as they changed a few parts :( but yes i would recommend it

harry potter > twilight FTW lol :)

yeah it was pretty good. if you've read the book it follows as closely as any of the other movies have.

if you've not read the book then you might be disappointed - it's 'harry and the strange new feelings' as he is getting older and thinking about romance.. + there is a bit of tragedy in this one.

IMO the movies have gotten a little better with each new release.. this one is pretty good and does the book better justice than the last i guess.

if you've seen the previous movies why not man it's not like it's a bad movie. it's worth seeing =)

i agree with connection in that it follows the book as much as the others do. if you havent watched the other films then yes it may be harder to follow, but if you have or have read the books then you will love it. which is why its sooo awesome they are splitting the 7th book in two - so they don't miss anything out :)