• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Meteor Video from South Africa

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Lush*

Lush*

L3: Novice

• User
  • 276 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:8
Awesome video. Makes me wonder if its real, or the new ad campaign for District 9 coming out on DVD :geek:

BTW if I was driving and seen this in the sky, shit would literally be pouring out of my butthole.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
I actually almost pooped my pants when I was driving a meteor streaked across the sky and it looked so bright I thought it was gonna hit my car, I think it fell down somewhere in Pennsylvania, this was maybe 10 years ago.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:14
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor

I actually almost pooped my pants when I was driving a meteor streaked across the sky and it looked so bright I thought it was gonna hit my car, I think it fell down somewhere in Pennsylvania, this was maybe 10 years ago.

Lol there was one meteor either this year or last year than fell in Alberta and got stuck in a frozen lake. It was all over the news =P (woot preserved meteor)

Higgeo

Higgeo

• User
  • 368 posts
A step in the right direction
Contributor
i would freek out!

PotHead

PotHead

• User
  • 92 posts
Unknown at this point
didnt look like no one hit the brake lights on the highway..shit you would of seen my car get sideways and brake light all day..id be like WTFFFFF!!!!! lol.. oh fyi Arizona is awsome for these meteor showers..we have such clear skies at night that you ALWAYS see one or two in the desert at night.

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
A step in the right direction
Contributor
This is sick...If i'd see that i'll probably lost my ballz and poop in my pants cuz of fear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users