Meteor Video from South Africa

Lush*

• Administrators

I actually almost pooped my pants when I was driving a meteor streaked across the sky and it looked so bright I thought it was gonna hit my car, I think it fell down somewhere in Pennsylvania, this was maybe 10 years ago.

I actually almost pooped my pants when I was driving a meteor streaked across the sky and it looked so bright I thought it was gonna hit my car, I think it fell down somewhere in Pennsylvania, this was maybe 10 years ago.

Lol there was one meteor either this year or last year than fell in Alberta and got stuck in a frozen lake. It was all over the news =P (woot preserved meteor)

didnt look like no one hit the brake lights on the highway..shit you would of seen my car get sideways and brake light all day..id be like WTFFFFF!!!!! lol.. oh fyi Arizona is awsome for these meteor showers..we have such clear skies at night that you ALWAYS see one or two in the desert at night.