admin 1

Sl@yer

I have been playing on a few of your ET servers over the lase couple of months. Really well set up and organized. I am wondering if I would be able to get a basic command like spec999 and such. I have been an admin on a server before, the last was leader for 5 years. Left due to the neverending drama. Borracho knows this server well.

If I have placed this in the wrong area please direct me into the right sub section. Your forums are a little bigger than the one I am used to. I like to read forums but really only post when I have something to say rather than flame or troll.

I suspect the best way is for you to make a donation. I know people who donate get some commands on the CoD servers, and I am sure ET is the same. Donations are always welcome, and as you know bandwidth, servers, and such are very expensive. Even a small amount of money can help.

Another great way would be apply to be a clan member.

http://fearless-assassins.com/donation.html

And the next link is to apply for ET, I know the forums are large & confusing. I've been using then for years and it still took me a couple of minutes to find where you would apply at. Sadly I don't have any suggestions to make the site better, I think it is laid out pretty well.

http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/27-wet/

I think the best way for someone to earn out levels is to be active on forums and in servers. As I see you´ve already introduced yourself , so you are one step in the right direction. Take your time to figure out the forums and you´ll find plenty of topics to participate in.

Also showing yourself in best way in servers with helping balancing teams etc wouldn´t hurt.

I would like to point out that we don´t want to snap other clans members nor do we accept clan hoppers. Also in FA you can´t pay for levels. All donations are welcomed and with certain amount you can get VIP membership with few extra perks but you can NOT buy yourself admin levels and commands. Just to be extra clear.

Enjoy your stay and if you need any help you can call admins in xfire.

I think the best way for someone to earn out levels is to be active on forums and in servers. As I see you´ve already introduced yourself , so you are one step in the right direction. Take your time to figure out the forums and you´ll find plenty of topics to participate in.

Also showing yourself in best way in servers with helping balancing teams etc wouldn´t hurt.

I would like to point out that we don´t want to snap other clans members nor do we accept clan hoppers. Also in FA you can´t pay for levels. All donations are welcomed and with certain amount you can get VIP membership with few extra perks but you can NOT buy yourself admin levels and commands. Just to be extra clear.

Enjoy your stay and if you need any help you can call admins in xfire.

Well, technically you can :P

level = 5

name = SILVER VIP Player [Admin V]

Available commands = ||help || admintest || warn ||cancelvote ||listplayers ||resetmyxp

###############################################################################

level = 6

name = GOLD VIP Player [Admin VI]

Available commands = ||help || admintest || warn ||cancelvote ||listplayers ||resetmyxp

###############################################################################

level = 7

name = PLATINUM VIP Player [Admin VII]

Available commands = +B/voteImmunity ||help || admintest || warn ||cancelvote ||listplayers ||resetmyxp ||spec999

From wiki

NQ commands, are more commands :P

But you are absolutely right, the best way to get commands is being active in the community and forums.

Admins lvls are something you shouldn't care about anyway

Helping on servers is always appreciated and coleaders will set your level when they think you deserve it ^_^

Anyway admin levels can be ask using the contact form

Edited by DrJoske

Thanks gentlmen, I appreciate the feedback and I will figure out the layout here. I was asked to apply by Fed, but, I think I will hold off. K4F* was my first clan and TWL team and have since disbanded, I wear the tag for nostalgic reasons. I am not a clan hopper been in 2 clans over 9 years and was a leader in both (not founder) and really if I wanted to join I think there would be positive feedback for the most part. I like even teams, but, skill and eveness are two different things. As much as you want to please everyone, we all know that is an impossibility and we would all drive ourselve nuts trying. I will continue to be seen and will be a positive add on to your server community.

Edited by K4F*Slayer
  • Like 1