CALLING EVERY SURVIVOR!

BaRbWiRe*

Hello everyone,

I make a call to every survivor!

I am sure i am not the only one to be alive from this end of the world!

From my part...there have been several impacts in my brain during repeated sneezing, as well as my panties from eating beans, it f***ed my brain, but in fact there was nothing to f*** anymore LOL and i messed up my underpant but a good "TSUNAMI" machine will clean all this, otherwise I would be happy to know you all alive!

I want to be sure of that so i would like all survivors to make a sign here in my topic

Thanks

:lol

• Like 2

Hello I am future man .. I came back to tell you all that I manage to escape but world gonna end on 30feb 2013 ... jebus helps u all

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 2

Just a heads up on whats next, make sure you mark your calenders.

In The Year 2017 At Some Point

The “Prophet Gabriel” supposedly told the Sword of God Brotherhood that the “dying time” will come in 2017. Is this true? Well if the Mayans were wrong I’m banking this was wrong.

September 28th, 2020

This date is very special. George Madray predicted that on this date a Yom Kippur Parousia will take place in 2020. Translation: End of the world.

The Year 4,500,000,000 AD

Let’s talk science for a second. This is when the sun is predicted to burn up. The sun will swell into a red giant star, swallowing planet Earth and this will be the true end of the world.

I'm really waiting for ufo's to land first :)

• Like 1

I talking from the dead Barb was waiting that i die in the Appocalipse but i didnt so she

killed me to take my fortune...:o

im here to prevent you from her.. :P

• Like 1