December 21, what you think will happen?

^SaTorI

The calendar thing is all screwed up. First of all the modern day calendar was formed by the Jews and it had 10 months. Then in the Roman times, as a tribute to Augustus Caeser and Julius Caeser, they made to new months: August and July. The Mayans had one calendar and it followed the Sun, moon, Jupiter, and several stars. So where the Mayan calendar fits into our calendar, only a MIT grad would know.

As for me. On December 21st I am going to Walmart. Because if that shit happens like the Mayan's say, then those dumb asses at Walmart are going to be some funny shit. I am taking popcorn and I am going to watch the show.

I don't know whether the end of the world is happening on the 21st, but I do know that it is a friday, and that means that it will be the end of a six pack. If te mayans were a beer-based society, that might explain what they meant.

The calendar thing is all screwed up. First of all the modern day calendar was formed by the Jews and it had 10 months. Then in the Roman times, as a tribute to Augustus Caeser and Julius Caeser, they made to new months: August and July. The Mayans had one calendar and it followed the Sun, moon, Jupiter, and several stars. So where the Mayan calendar fits into our calendar, only a MIT grad would know.

As for me. On December 21st I am going to Walmart. Because if that shit happens like the Mayan's say, then those dumb asses at Walmart are going to be some funny shit. I am taking popcorn and I am going to watch the show.

I have never been to WalMart xD Is it just a big department store?

Going to work tomorrow till 11p. Let's hope somebody will give me all his/her money while I'm at work as he/she might think that money won't be useful anymore lol.

I've got knives at work, so i call Tipsy for my team, you're doomed.

• Like 1

If my flight to Athens is cancelled due to the rather heavy rain. Or even if it has delay and subsequently causes me to miss my connection to Geneva, cutting my snowboarding time by a day or two.

That for me, would be the end of the world.

I think only one thing . . .

. . . Tomorrow I will eat a super pizza !

if the world should end, at least I'll die happy :D :D :D

forno-a-legna-per-pizza1.jpg

but, I think on 22 dicember . . . I will tell you how was the pizza :D

• Like 1