Anyone Got Kids

PotHead

Anyone got kids..if so have you taken them to see santa in the malls yet? Im goin today..last time my son was only like 8 months old so he was perfect..didnt cry didnt have a clue whats goin on..now hes like 20 months and i think its gonna be a little job today keepin him from not cryin or bein scared lol...if u took your kids and they are kids not teenagers how did they do and how did you keep them calm..and how old are they

• Administrators

Have 2 kids a daughter 8 and son 3, took them early in the am last week, first in line, lol my son was hiding behind me and just jumped out and yelled boooo at the santa the old man almost had a stroke, then he gave him a hard time by not wanting to laugh. Pothead you are in for an adventure terrible 2's are the best lol.

hello again pothead and yup i got 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls the boys are called mckenzie 2 years and reagen 9 month and the girls theres paige who is 3 today she isnt my child but i treat her as she is bless and there is lilly she is 4 month old and i dont believe in mall or shopping centre santas i am santa ^^^ well thats not wot my kids think lol.

lol joe i think my kid hit his terrible 2's when he turned 1 and got his first hair cut..shor shaved head gave him a attitude..lol i guess thats the mexican and native coming out of him..and yea i figured it wasnt gonna be a picnic today :( lol... and deano happy bday to paige..lol i was thinin bout doin the santa costume myself for chirstmas for my lil man with like a special present for him

lol my 3-year old girl is scared of Santa because she saw Bad Santa with us on the DVD player.

She thinks Santa is some drunk psycho who pisses his pants and cusses a lot.

I probably shouldn't have let her see it but we can't keep her away from the tv.

I got 3 kids 2 boys 7,6 year old and one girl 4 year old every year. I take they to see SANTA at my work the company take picture and give it to us and they give small toys to the kids poopcorn ,Drinks, etc . Is fun for they and us to see ther happy faces

well just got back from there..last year he was like 8 months old ..didnt care who he was and didnt cry..today he is like 20 months and hated him..soon as he came up to him he started pullin back away from him and started cryin..also gave him a good crack to the face..in my head i was like " BOOOOM HEADSHOT!! " lol

Lol yup, well I'm next guys :P I am going to be a daddy for the first time in March :D

I'm scared though cuz I'm only 17 and plus I have a lot of problems with myself like BiPolar, and Depression and my anger is terrible. But luckily I'm starting to get help now *Seeing a Psychologist 3 times a week and on some strong ass pills*. But I'm still pretty scared about it all. But yeah I cant wait till the terrible 2's lol. Knowing my jeans, my kid will be like potheads kid and just crack him a few times in the face. My mom said I ripped his beard off and then kicked santa in the nuts. So ya, everyone in my family are all fighters for some reason. <-- Been locked up 5 times for fighting :/

But anywho, glad ya had fun pothead :D Since your experience is recent with kids you could probably give me some tips :D

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='03 December 2009 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1259873054' post='45524]

Lol yup, well I'm next guys, I am going to be a daddy for the first time in March.

I'm scared though cuz I'm only 17 and plus I have a lot of problems with myself like BiPolar, and Depression and my anger is terrible. But luckily I'm starting to get help now *Seeing a Psychologist 3 times a week and on some strong ass pills*. But I'm still pretty scared about it all. But yeah I cant wait till the terrible 2's lol. Knowing my jeans, my kid will be like potheads kid and just crack him a few times in the face. My mom said I ripped his beard off and then kicked santa in the nuts. So ya, everyone in my family are all fighters for some reason. <-- Been locked up 5 times for fighting.

But anywho, glad ya had fun pothead :D Since your experience is recent with kids you could probably give me some tips :D

Damn dude, you are in for a change of life. Prepare to not sleep for the first six months, plus change thousands of nasty diapers and vomit. Get used to hours of screaming. That's if everything is normal. Also you will deal with problems you never even thought of before. Watching a woman give birth is one of the most disturbing things you will see. In the end, you will be a better person, your patience and understanding of others will be bigger than you could imagine.

It's like saying you are going to jump into freezing water, there's nothing you can really do to get yourself ready for it, you just have to do it.