Best friend love?

AznRenz274

So right now im sort of puzzled. Ive known my best friend which is a girl for about 5 years. When she would need to stay for extra help i would stay with her. and when i said i wanted to go home she would tell me no. Then of course i have no problem with that. So i would stay. So now she told she has a bf. And as for me im feeling a strong love for her. When we are in class i cant help staring at her. Its just natural. So what do i do?we been thru alot as friends and now we are best friends and i feel like we could be more. but she has a bf as i already said.

So guys please help me with this!!

This sounds like the tv show friendzone from MTV.

Seems like you've been friendzoned.. if you tell her you like her more than a friend you'd probably lose her as a friend if she doesn't feel the same way.

But if you're lucky she does feel the same way... it just depends I guess.

If you really want to get it off your chest you should tell her, if you won't tell her, you'll never know.

If she doesn't feel the same way, you'll know to move on though.

• Like 5

This sounds like the tv show friendzone from MTV.

Seems like you've been friendzoned.. if you tell her you like her more than a friend you'd probably lose her as a friend if she doesn't feel the same way.

But if you're lucky she does feel the same way... it just depends I guess.

If you really want to get it off your chest you should tell her, if you won't tell her, you'll never know.

If she doesn't feel the same way, you'll know to move on though.

ehh im scared

Its too complicated to have a relation with a bf cuz you think tou know a lot of her, I tell you that cuz i passed through this, its difficult but not impossible, if u like her wait for some signals that can show you that she likes u too so u wont lose a friend and maybe u win a girlfriend xD so take it calm and go slow

Bro I know this feeling, you have to wait it out because eventually shes gonna break up with her boyfriend and when that happens spend a while making her happy and around a week later you tell her you liked her for however long you do. If you do it now and she doesn't feel the same way then your friendship is over and even if she says yes her boyfriend is gonna be pretty pissed.

jus cuz im slendy doesnt mean i cant love

Bro I know this feeling, you have to wait it out because eventually shes gonna break up with her boyfriend and when that happens spend a while making her happy and around a week later you tell her you liked her for however long you do. If you do it now and she doesn't feel the same way then your friendship is over and even if she says yes her boyfriend is gonna be pretty pissed.

jus cuz im slendy doesnt mean i cant love

In this case, you shouldn't wait a week. You should wait till she's over him otherwise the chances that it'll last is extremely low.

• Like 1

If she got a bf and still sees you than .. I would wait a little while. Not to long you don't wanna look Desperate or hurt your self.

GL in your love live. BTW There are plenty fish in the see.

Edited by -«LuckystaR»-

Tell her and you will sever your friendship unless she likes you.

you have to work out the probability that she likes you

I don't know her but if she has a boyfriend, it is unlikely that she likes you.

So my advice is you are more likely to be friends if you don't tell her.

If you feel that you like her so much that you will be unable to not tell her in 6 months, then tell her now and get it over with so you can move on quicker.

• Like 1

1. Don't interfere with the boyfriend.

2. Ask her out one day.

3. If 2 fails, you screwed your best friend. And not in a good way. Is it worth that?

Especially step 3 is hard. For that, start with step 2. Explicitly mention that you'd like ask her on a date to see whether you'd both like it. Don't do anything stupid (like, some horizontal tango) without you knowing whether she has feelings for you.