Football Team

Tairy

Barca!! And since long time with a plenty of stars and good players: Cruyff, Maradona, Romario, Rivaldo, Stoitchkov, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Guardiola, Ronald Koeman, Laudrup, Zubizarreta, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol..

Lol Anni stop that xd, they just have a lot of money...

For me i prefer Arsenal, french coach with less money ;)

Lot of Money?? :D Less than R.Madrid who's the team of King of Spain (for example in Spain) or Arsenal (Fly Emirates).. The major part of players of Barca come from their football school (La Masia) like J.Cruyff, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Fabregas, Alcantara, Busquets, Valdes, Arteta.. :P

Lot of Money?? :D Less than R.Madrid who's the team of King of Spain (for example in Spain) or Arsenal (Fly Emirates).. The major part of players of Barca come from their football school (La Masia) like J.Cruyff, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Fabregas, Alcantara, Busquets, Valdes, Arteta.. :P

Barça has a good base, however money is not everything. See Arab teams, has too much money and not have a good team ... :money:

When i watch Football my team was Bolton Wanderers. Now i not watch Soccer because be not enought time watch all sports. Favorite players is Gianluigi Buffon, Jussi Jääskeläinen and Gianluca Zambrotta.

Cruyff played at Ajax in the beginning of his career and he brought the Ajax way of football to Barca and has a big impact in today's success of Barca. He was actually there when they started La Masia with Ajax as their role model. Quite comical when people now say that Ajax is playing the Barca style. :)

My favorite team, as most of you know:

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

And the reason why I started to follow that club were mainly these two:

26490_news.jpgKeano-captain.jpg