Nq and silent

Narug0

some1 knows how I can fix my radar (mini map).

In both mods enemy is not showing when spotted, can you share cvar that fix it, I think is about distance.

what you mean ? you can see only your Team ? you can see nothing ? or you mean the zoom is adjusted to high ?

if just the zoom is adjusted to high, try

bind , mapzoomout

bind . mapzoomin

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

Are you sure it is a bug?

I don't know because the mods I played most are etpro and jaymod, and I can tell you that on etpro you don't see enemies on the map, unless a covert in your team can see them, maybe not even that if players don't have xp. You see only your team mates.

Since etpro didn't change much from the statndard game, I guess it's a gaymod addition, and etpub nq and silent kept the standard behaviour. Someone who plays nq can confirm this, I never look at the map since I'm used not to see enemies there so I have no idea

• Like 1

what you mean ? you can see only your Team ? you can see nothing ? or you mean the zoom is adjusted to high ?

if just the zoom is adjusted to high, try

Jaymod I use it very far and I can c all enemies spotted, landmines, etc... in small maps I reduce it. I tried changing distance of it in nq and silent, used default and no1 spotted in my radar.

Are you sure it is a bug?

I don't know because the mods I played most are etpro and jaymod, and I can tell you that on etpro you don't see enemies on the map, unless a covert in your team can see them, maybe not even that if players don't have xp. You see only your team mates.

Since etpro didn't change much from the statndard game, I guess it's a gaymod addition, and etpub nq and silent kept the standard behaviour. Someone who plays nq can confirm this, I never look at the map since I'm used not to see enemies there so I have no idea

And me 97% in Jaymod, i think is any cvar not have in default cfg i changed to 0 like coronas fardist...

Im inclined to agree with Sunligh on this, etpub and silent doesn´t have all enemies discovered on radar. Only when FO or Covie(don´t know which but I think FO is the guy with antenna on his back and giving out info about enemy positions for artillery and in general purpuses) is amongst enemies then you can see them briefly. Not so sure about NQ.