vent crybabys

Wagner J.L

i dont understand why on a friday night at 2 am there is people crying about other people having fun on vent. if they want to cry go to the bathroom and get yourself a tissue..... just because some people are 14,12 and other wise to young to understand what its like to be able to go out on a weekend have a good night at a bar and come home and f*** around on vent with you friend does not mean you have to almost literally cry tears about it.... f***ing babies! boom... this should be in complaints haha... ok vent about vent is done.!

boom

lol yea , well ther should be a 18 and over channel that wut be a lot better only mature ppz :yahoo

quite. i also vote for a sex channel and a 'pick-who-to-assainite-this-week' channel

i dont understand why on a friday night at 2 am there is people crying about other people having fun on vent. if they want to cry go to the bathroom and get yourself a tissue..... just because some people are 14,12 and other wise to young to understand what its like to be able to go out on a weekend have a good night at a bar and come home and f*** around on vent with you friend does not mean you have to almost literally cry tears about it.... f***ing babies! boom... this should be in complaints haha... ok vent about vent is done.!

boom

Someone cryed?Literally cryed?woot in'd butt!

• Administrators

LOL you serious some one cried? haha.. but for some odd reason I never understood how bitching is fun.

I would just end up kicking all morons on vent who just spam the music on vent or keep changing channels to annoy all.

[23:08] =F|A= k.o: IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET ADMIN ON VENT?

[23:08] hell_RETURN$: sure

[23:09] =F|A= k.o: k cuz there was some guy annoying everyone and all the people that had admin were either in AFK channel or not on vent

bahahhahaha ,,, ***!!!!!cryes!!!!!*** i dont have any cookies left im gonna go cry at people on vent XD i can see lots of fun in that ,, some people need theyre head checked out these days

i mean i have issues in my head but geez :yahoo:drunk theyre alcahol related :party

-----------

on a diff note

--------------------

i vote for who-to-assassinate-this-week channel also

chucks idea sound great with a special pw sent out to only the mature ones on vent !!