• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

vent crybabys

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Wagner J.L

Wagner J.L

L1: Learner

• User
  • 18 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None
i dont understand why on a friday night at 2 am there is people crying about other people having fun on vent. if they want to cry go to the bathroom and get yourself a tissue..... just because some people are 14,12 and other wise to young to understand what its like to be able to go out on a weekend have a good night at a bar and come home and f*** around on vent with you friend does not mean you have to almost literally cry tears about it.... f***ing babies! boom... this should be in complaints haha... ok vent about vent is done.!

boom

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

!Chuck4Abuck

!Chuck4Abuck

loser

• Busted Cheater
  • 1,905 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
lol yea , well ther should be a 18 and over channel that wut be a lot better only mature ppz :yahoo

F257

F257

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,569 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12

lol yea , well ther should be a 18 and over channel that wut be a lot better only mature ppz :yahoo

quite. i also vote for a sex channel and a 'pick-who-to-assainite-this-week' channel

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
A step in the right direction
Contributor

i dont understand why on a friday night at 2 am there is people crying about other people having fun on vent. if they want to cry go to the bathroom and get yourself a tissue..... just because some people are 14,12 and other wise to young to understand what its like to be able to go out on a weekend have a good night at a bar and come home and f*** around on vent with you friend does not mean you have to almost literally cry tears about it.... f***ing babies! boom... this should be in complaints haha... ok vent about vent is done.!

boom

Someone cryed?Literally cryed?woot in'd butt!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
LOL you serious some one cried? haha.. but for some odd reason I never understood how bitching is fun.

I would just end up kicking all morons on vent who just spam the music on vent or keep changing channels to annoy all.

[23:08] =F|A= k.o: IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET ADMIN ON VENT?
[23:08] hell_RETURN$: sure
[23:09] =F|A= k.o: k cuz there was some guy annoying everyone and all the people that had admin were either in AFK channel or not on vent

.:MoRB!D=-

.:MoRB!D=-

L3: Novice

• User
  • 171 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12
bahahhahaha ,,, ***!!!!!cryes!!!!!*** i dont have any cookies left im gonna go cry at people on vent XD i can see lots of fun in that ,, some people need theyre head checked out these days
i mean i have issues in my head but geez :yahoo :drunk theyre alcahol related :party
-----------
on a diff note
--------------------
i vote for who-to-assassinate-this-week channel also
chucks idea sound great with a special pw sent out to only the mature ones on vent !!

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
A step in the right direction
Contributor
If i would see that guy/girl crying i'd share his/her pain with me and i'll cry with her/him and i'd also cut my vien in the name of EMO GOD

Duckie

Duckie

L8: Grand Teacher

• Banned
  • 1,736 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
lol I hope there's a good story behind this at least... i want to hear it =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users