Oasis is a bit bright for me, how to fix

I am Lee

that looks invisible lol. well the only settings I know of, that are for brightness is

r_gamma

r_ignorehwgamma

r_mapoverbrights

r_overbrights

r_intensity

r_dynamiclight

you might have to setup a config just for that map

I tried to fix the brightness settings, but it was making it even more worse. So I reset the brightness back to default and it still didn't do anything. So ran out of ideas what to do. So I uninstall the game and kept only my etkey in order to have my xp and also kept the maps, so dont have to re-download them. Reinstall the game and everything looks normal again on siwa oasis. Don't have that annoying brightness to bother me anymore. I don't remember tweaking anything to make it look like that.

imo that isn't even too bright, i use myself the highest possible values. But have you tried changing your monitor settings? that could help

higher the better, see people across map easier ^^ especially if you're on Axis.

Also, it's all gown to game setting brightness, you might of execced someones cfg that had high brightness settings.

This might be an off-topic question. But is it possible to make your gun look like the one in the picture, with some kind of opacity change?

cg_drawgun 2,3,4,5,6( 1 is default)

My computer is just mess up at the moment. Get one thing fix and another thing happens. driving me crazy at the moment. All I can say that I'm putting ET on hold for a while until I get a new computer.

Doesn't seem to work, is this mod-related?

lol no that picture i posted isn't mod. It turn out that my graphic card wasn't updated corretly and it made certain maps on et look bright or just mess up for my viewing.